Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: Hooters UK (what does?)

[ QUOTE ]

Americans, how do the UK hooters girls compare to what you would find at the typical US Hooters restaurant?

[/ QUOTE ]
The main difference would be the yellow teeth of the UK hooter girls and of course most of them being just average (like most british women)
Old 08-06-2007, 03:23 PM

I've been to that Hooters. It was different than the ones in the U.S. The chicks never came out from behind the bar/counter except to deliver your food. It was stupid.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:46 PM

So this board is full of chicken wing snobs as well?

I think the wings are pretty cheap and pretty good. Greasy as hell and I don't like really spicy wings.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:59 PM

Hooters is nice diversion. They usually have Sam Adams or something local in addition to the normal crapweiser on tap. My usual order is a buffalo shrimp appetizer with TMI, naked wings with TMI and an order of curly fries. If I am feeling healthy, then substitute a grouper sandwich for the wings. For what it is, Hooters does a decent job. I do agree that the girls can be hit or miss.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys,
please help me in my ignorance... looking at stag-do stuff for the coming weekend. Someone suggested we go to hooters (in Nottingham). For my sins, I have no idea what the deal is. They advertise themselves as a restaurant. Do you have to book a table, or just turn up and drink? Are they just full of stag-do types and booked up years in advance?

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent been to that one but suspect its at a level of Frankie and Bennys or Old Orleans with more female waitresses none of which I am sure you would book for a normal stag do.

I would say you would be better off going for a decent meal at a normal place then go clubbing and on to whatever lapdancing clubs they have if its breasts you are after.

Or go somewhere decent for a stag do like Dublin or Newcastle if its a UK job.

I just spent 3 weeks at the Hooters in Vegas the food is perfectly fine especially as a early morning snack after a night of booze, did think the wings were overrated but the burgers and curly fries were decent. I do think the girls in there were a decent quality compared to Vegas generally but that was the trouble they were in the main girls and far too young for me.