Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 08:56 AM

Default Where are the euro-time games? (and any ipoker players wanna discuss?)

Title says it all I guess - I'm finding it tricky to find low/mid limit games during the day (european). I can get a few at iPoker. I just looked at Prima and they were more-or-less dead.

I really like RB [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], so it's a requirement.
I rejected Party due to no RB and they annoy me.
WPEX is similarly dead.
Stars has that almost but not really RB that I'm not sure about, and everyone says it's a rockfest...

Any ideas, or do I have to go back to being a NL fish?

And, maybe it deserves another thread. Any iPoker regulars wanna discuss stuff? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 07-27-2007, 09:21 AM

Default Re: Where are the euro-time games? (and any ipoker players wanna discuss?)

Since I'm swede I play "Svenska Spel" where most swedes play these days if I play daytime. What limit are you looking for? Boss has a couple of 2/4 USD, EUR, GBP and TRY tables during days, a lot of russians players daytime. Not great opportunity to table-select thou. Daytime CET non-weekends is not a good time to find good limit-games. Sleep through the day and play at night like everybody else!
Old 07-27-2007, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Where are the euro-time games? (and any ipoker players wanna discu

ipoker has been good for my days but I'm Canadian! Ultimate Bet had enough action last I looked. Oink can probably comment on Absolute. The Crypto table that ran through the night and into your day during June was beatable. Things get taggish as you Euros log on though.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ipoker has been good for my days but I'm Canadian! Ultimate Bet had enough action last I looked. Oink can probably comment on Absolute. The Crypto table that ran through the night and into your day during June was beatable. Things get taggish as you Euros log on though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Euros rules poker nowadays!
Old 07-27-2007, 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Since I'm swede I play "Svenska Spel" where most swedes play these days if I play daytime. What limit are you looking for? Boss has a couple of 2/4 USD, EUR, GBP and TRY tables during days, a lot of russians players daytime. Not great opportunity to table-select thou. Daytime CET non-weekends is not a good time to find good limit-games. Sleep through the day and play at night like everybody else!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Svenska Spel an independent Swedish site?

I currently play anything from 2-4, 3-6, 5-10 (depending on where the games are) and have been dipping into 10-20 when the odd game is soft.

I tried Boss a little while ago, the software is the worst I have ever seen! Awful cluttered windows that are so big they always overlap on my 20" monitor. I went back to iPoker [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

If I didn't have a baby daughter I'd do what you said, but I really really need to get sleep where I can! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 07-27-2007, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Svenska Spel is a site for only swedish players ran by a goverment owned company in Sweden. Its not a part of any network.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I currently play anything from 2-4, 3-6, 5-10 (depending on where the games are) and have been dipping into 10-20 when the odd game is soft.

I tried Boss a little while ago, the software is the worst I have ever seen! Awful cluttered windows that are so big they always overlap on my 20" monitor. I went back to iPoker [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

If I didn't have a baby daughter I'd do what you said, but I really really need to get sleep where I can! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry swedes only at "Svenska Spel" (I'm not really sorry cause I wouldn't want you sharks at my game!).

I think Boss software is OK expect that tablewindows aren't resizeble. I only 2-table so it works for me but if you play more tables you need a big screen or more screens.

Have anyone tried Ladbrokes recently? Is there any 2/4 SHLHE action going on nowadays?
Old 07-27-2007, 10:44 AM

Is Ladbrokes the same network as Prima?

If so: not during the day, maybe like 3-4 games on average at night (and they only run until like 2am [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])
Old 07-27-2007, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is Ladbrokes the same network as Prima?

If so: not during the day, maybe like 3-4 games on average at night (and they only run until like 2am [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

They've changed network a couple of times I think, don't know where they are now.