Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Let\'s take this street by street...

First time giving an opinion so I apologize for format/context errors...

I think UG has A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Qx (possibly A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Kx but unlikely w/o PF raise) and just couldn't get away from pot. Flop locked her in to call down mode. Soon-to-be "Mrs. Pro" probably has a big pair...I'm thinking Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Qx, and Hero's turn bet shrunk her pride, hence the weak call. Poor BB just has JTs and was praying to hit the straight. Alas, he did not...

JMHO...

BTW, Thanks for the intelligent postings. I'm very impressed with the knowledge here. Keep it up!

Sorry, I would bet the river here. I don't expect to be raised, and would call a raise if there was one. I don't expect a raise as none came on turn...
Old 07-05-2007, 03:00 PM

Default My ranges

When the Button just calls the turn she has a draw. I put her on A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Qx, the BB has a wide range but I think he had a T, so XT and UTG I was sure she had a pair so something like QJo, T8, or T9, etc.

The play is to bet the river.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Re: My ranges

One thing here, when a flop like this comes, you should be immediatly looking at the other players. I they are betting without checking there hands fold now you are against a set or a made flush. It one of the dependent tells in these games (I'm assuming it playing like a 2-4 or 3-6 game). think about it.