Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2007, 07:35 AM

Default Pacific: Pop-Up Stats Blocking Player Notes Feature

Hello all,

I just downloaded and installed PAHud - am using it with the latest Pacific Poker client and need help with a problem.

I searched the forum here and also the Pokerace forum for a solution, but to no avail.

The problem is that the PAHud pop-up stats are getting in the way of the Pacific "Enable-Disable Chat/Player Notes" feature. Users of Pacific will know that this feature is accessed by clicking on a little “arrow” to the right of the players name.

Clicking this “arrow” normally brings up two selections:
1) create notes for a player or
2) enable/disable chat for that player.

Unfortunately since installing PAHud, clicking the “arrow” brings up the PAHud pop-up stats and it is very difficult to get the Pacific "Enable-Disable Chat/Player Notes" feature to appear. Because the pop up stats box appears in front of the arrow I cannot create any new player notes because the pop-up stats box blocks access to the "Enable-Disable Chat/Player Notes" feature. If I keep clicking I might get lucky and the Pacific feature might appear but really it's hit and miss.

This is not a problem if I already have notes on the player as there is a note icon to the left of the players name which can be used to access/edit that players notes; but it is an issue if I have not previously written a note for the player because in that case the little notepad icon will not be present.

I know I could get round this by creating blank notes for each player at the table prior to opening PAHud and then access them using the notepad icon on the left, but this is not really an acceptable solution.

I thought PAHud’s pop-up stats were only supposed to open when you click the players name but obviously the clickable "link" to the pop-up stats extends across the little arrow that's normally used to access the Pacific notes/chat disable box.

Maybe there is something I am unaware of in the Layout Manager or configuration of PAHud. If anyone has a fix for this please let me know.

I am not a regular user of this forum so please accept my apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for this question.

Many thanks…