Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2007, 11:14 AM

Location: Who wrote \'help I\'m a bug\' on my letter to grandma?
Default (cross-post) at Sapphire, a Vegas strip club, girls will steal your $$

Tonight I went to the sapphire club for a good time and strippers (they aren't mutually exclusive). I got some very good high mileage lap dances.

I got one dance that will make me never go back to the club again. The issue can be put simply as follows:

A girl and I agreed on 3 dances for $50. At the end of the dance we had the following exchange. I pulled a $100 bill. I held it out to her (and held onto it, she grabbed it) and said '3 back right' and she said " i know how to count" I said ok. She dug through her purse for a while then put $50 on the table and said "I'm only giving you $50 back because you had your hands on me too much." (wtf do you expect [censored] it's a lap dance. Now, it's only $10 but it's the prinipcal. I'm pissed off. She walks away. I stand up and call her a f'ing bitch. She walks over to the bouncer and I follow. We discuss the situation and he apologizes. I go and sit down. On the way out I ask to speak to the manager. He is not sympathetic. To his credit he was diplomatic but he was terrible at customer service and accused me of lying.I informed him that a)I'm rich, b) I'm NEVER coming to his establishment again, and c) I'm telling everyon I ever meet not to go there(hence, partially this post) (I know, I'm vindictive). I leave and scream to the crowd "the girls will steal your money." At this point I'm no longer welcome and that is fine by me. I catch a cab home.

I'm home now and, while I'm sure I could have handled the situation better, I would encourage everyone on 2+2 in the strongest possible terms to not give your business to the Sapphire. Rhino is much better and I've never been ripped off there.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: (cross-post) at Sapphire, a Vegas strip club, girls will steal you

It sounds like you agreed to pay $50, you gave her $100 and she gave you $50. I'm confused.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:22 AM

1st - What Evan said.

2nd - I was expecting this to be over a lot more than $10.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I informed him that a)I'm rich, b) I'm NEVER coming to his establishment again, and c) I'm telling everyon I ever meet not to go there(hence, partially this post) (I know, I'm vindictive). I leave and scream to the crowd "the girls will steal your money." At this point I'm no longer welcome and that is fine by me. I catch a cab home.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like a real winner
Old 04-22-2007, 11:30 AM

He posted this in at least 3 forums too. Rofl. He gets my 'tool of the day' award.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:31 AM

Default Re: (cross-post) at Sapphire, a Vegas strip club, girls will steal your $$

Wait a minute. Are you trying to say that a stripper would steal? No way. This is obviously a made-up fake story.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:41 AM

yeah this is confusing
Old 04-22-2007, 11:42 AM

lol. Come back when you leave your credit card for bar tab and they add a few extra 0s.

So there is a strip club where you can get very good high mileage dances where the girls let you touch them, but they might take $10 because you were an uber-creep?

Hmmmm, sounds like they can take $10 from me every time if they are going to be of this quality.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Re: (cross-post) at Sapphire, a Vegas strip club, girls will steal your $$

you'd think 20% was standard here. Call it a tip and don't be such a dingus.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:13 PM

Why are people surprised and so shocked when they get taken at a strip club? Just because they call it a gentleman's club and try to be upscale doesn't mean the all of a sudden have these great business ethics.