Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community

Old 11-29-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

[ QUOTE ]
IP Ban for trolling please

[/ QUOTE ]
Note this thread has very little do with this thread look at every post he has made in NVG.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The sites need to outline clear rules and enforce them equally and without bias.

[/ QUOTE ]
You’re not allowed to sell your seat, but you’re allowed to be coached. I agree it’s sort of an arbitrary distinction, but there’s nothing unclear about it. As far as biased enforcement is concerned, I agree that it’s totally [censored] that FTP pros can get away with having other people play on their accounts.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i agree with andrew on this, in that sites need to make it ABC to understand the rules. everything is so sketchy and there are no clearly defined lines. when there is no clear rule on how everything plays out, stuff like this happens and will continue to happen until there is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you think there was any doubt in Chris’ or Sorel’s minds about whether what they were doing was against the rules?
Old 11-29-2007, 04:12 PM

naive question:

how do these people buy even accounts. like for example, if i randomly FT the stars mil, would someone AIM or pm me? (prob not bc i play cash primarily)?

given that line of thinking wherein jjprod or whoever doesnt buy accounts off of randoms, is there some sort of guideline set in place? for example, jjprod and account x make a gentlemen's agreement that if account x has z bb's with y players left, then they will sell it? i cant even imagine most mtt regs even wanting to sell their account that deep in the mil
Old 11-29-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's it. You know who you are, I know who you are, and if you really have the nerve to keep doing this crap out of greed and disrespect for the rules, then you better at least not tell one [censored] person, because you are putting a lot of faith in your peers right now, and not all of them are as considerate and discreet as I am.

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to turn this thread against Jeff but it's ironic and getting annoying seeing him up there on the moral high ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

when did I defend cheaters or keep evidence to myself in this thread? wtf are you talking about, are you serious?

temp Ban for trolling please

[/ QUOTE ]

man, I knew you were stupid but I gave you credit for being able to read at least. If you cant read what you wrote yourself above, I might just give up on life, although I know too many people on here that would get off on that.

Seriously I will spell it out for you.

1. You rant about multiaccounters in the link above
2. you say "You know who you are, I know who you are"
3. ???
4. DUCY

It really isnt hard, and this is like my least trollish post ever. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as far as this topic goes.. i think sites need to make some sort of release, emails, popups when u log in, etc, that clearly define a list of rules. i mean, i signed up for my accounts 3+ years ago, and back then i didnt think that if my computer crashed, and then exploded, if i called my buddy and told him to play my account and finish up the tourney and id ship him a %, it was a big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raptor brings up an interesting point.

How many ppl even know or remember the ToS for their main site? I kno when i first started playing poker i just clicked agree.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IP Ban for trolling please

[/ QUOTE ]
Note this thread has very little do with this thread look at every post he has made in NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol seriously if the Mods of MTTc think I've overstepped the line plz shoot me a PM and I will stay out of the thread but until then I am entitled to post my views.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:41 PM

Eagles, I think it's ridiculous that you try and defend BluffMagCV on this one. He knew what he was doing, and "reducing variance" is not the issue. The issue is all of the people who thought they were playing a magazine editor for an entire tournament, then all of a sudden are against one of the top tournament poker players in the world. Those people got cheated, and both Sorel and Chris knew exactly what they were doing, and it is ethically wrong. The only people getting hurt by people buying accounts are the people who have an equal opportunity at a big score and choose not to sell their account to a world-class player.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:48 PM

who cares the fact is he was asked right after tourny in question and lied, post right here that it was a win on his own accord, goes on radio shows saying he won it all by himself, just like AP and thier lieing ways
Old 11-29-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's it. You know who you are, I know who you are, and if you really have the nerve to keep doing this crap out of greed and disrespect for the rules, then you better at least not tell one [censored] person, because you are putting a lot of faith in your peers right now, and not all of them are as considerate and discreet as I am.

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to turn this thread against Jeff but it's ironic and getting annoying seeing him up there on the moral high ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

when did I defend cheaters or keep evidence to myself in this thread? wtf are you talking about, are you serious?

temp Ban for trolling please

[/ QUOTE ]

man, I knew you were stupid but I gave you credit for being able to read at least. If you cant read what you wrote yourself above, I might just give up on life, although I know too many people on here that would get off on that.

Seriously I will spell it out for you.

1. You rant about multiaccounters in the link above
2. you say "You know who you are, I know who you are"
3. ???
4. DUCY

It really isnt hard, and this is like my least trollish post ever. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize that thread is MONTHS old, has NOTHING to do with this thread, has none of them same people in question, and that the only multiaccounters I knew of when I made that thread all quit, except for one who I did not have the screennames of.... and this thread is about a specific instance of someone buying a seat and what happened afterwards and who was involved, which I am just as in the dark about as everyone else here.

"GIFAFI"

-Jeff