No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 11:03 PM
luciano27 luciano27 is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Please someone do a redux. Please!!!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 11:03 PM
svelte svelte is offline

I had drank over an entire bottle of red wine by myself. I cracked the bottle and cut myself with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

***Best post award**** Brandi thread circa Dec 2006
Old 12-19-2006, 11:05 PM
aheravi aheravi is offline

Location: Party at the Moon Tower

[ QUOTE ]
131 pages LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I don't post here much, but WTF...does everyone set their forum up for three posts/page?

Set the damn default to 99.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Jay. Jay. is offline

Location: Leeds, uk
Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

I havn't read the entire thread yet, but theres absolutely no way that she played THAT bad. Those hands are either fabricated or she was trying to lose. I know that we joked around about the 4/6 tournament cashes stat, but nobody who made plays like that could cash in 4/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

both of you who have said this are idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]care to explain how you know that it was in fact her playing those hands and that those hands weren't edited? And please do so without the childish insults...they just make you look immature.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting at your statement of 'no one who plays that bad can cash 4 out of 6' that's the stupid part. Nothing about the 'how do i know it wasn't mark behind her.'

And nothing in those hand histories implies she was trying to lose/colluding and you can even see her backward logic that so many other bad players do. Stuff like AA minraise ha ha me so tricky; gutshot call, flush draw means price myself in! The hand histories/graph imply that she's a [censored] poker player to start with + got a little reckless due to it not being her money + lost about 5k and went even more insane due to the loss/trying to get even.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:06 PM
sprfcta sprfcta is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
Link doesn't work, bdk.

[/ QUOTE ]

From: Newgca - view profile
Date: Fri, Nov 5 2004 7:44 pm
Email: new...@aol.com (Newgca)
Groups: rec.gambling.poker
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

>Capt. Tom Franklin bio on Poker Pages,

Tom Franklin is a cheap hustler. About 15 years ago he ran a scam through the
NorthWest where he was staging a series of events for the WSOP or something of
this nature. He ended up running off with the money.

We happened to have a run in where he TRIED BLUFFING me, as I was passing
through Seattle at the time.

He shot his mouth off he would play anyone for at least $10,000 or more while
promoting his con. I threw the money on the table and he didn't know what to
say. He said I'm going to get the money and will be back within the hour. I
asked him to leave a deposit, but it didn't happen. He didn't come back either.

He's a cheap con man and nickel and dime cheat.

Russ Georgiev

Old 12-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Eder Eder is offline

Location: Hero is BB with Q, Q

After reading entire thread it is curious that only the toaster sticks out in my mind....very strange
Old 12-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Eagles Eagles is offline

Location: Saving the season

Anyone who has played with Brandi live should know whether or not she was dumping based on those HH's. I don't think it's possible for her to cash in those 4 tournies if she was really as bad as those HH's. And if she really played the same way live, people wopuld have already noticed and criticized her play even worse, long before this thread.

Conclusion: she was either dumping to friends or just dumping it to strangers for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how nobody noticed she was awful or bothered to point it out to her

[/ QUOTE ]
I also did
Old 12-19-2006, 11:19 PM
pokerraja pokerraja is offline

[ QUOTE ]
After reading about the whole neverwin, chantel crap i just want to slap some of these guys upside the head. I know they are spending days on end with other guys, and the rest of the time stuck in front of a computer screen. I'm sure a lot of them were uber geeks in highschool and are very new to the world of relationships, let alone relations ships with good looking women, but some of this is just downright ridiculous.

If you are making this much money, please stop playing so much poker. Get a job as a waiter 2 or 3 days a week. It will give you exposure to some normal people, especially normal women. Sex, and looks are such a small part of a relationship. You guys basically fell for girls that rate a 1 or 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have felt this way about most of the geeks in the pokerworld for a long time.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:23 PM
bottomset bottomset is offline

Location: middleset ftw

[ QUOTE ]