Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 3betting CO
T9s 2 0.60%
JTs 8 2.41%
QJs 23 6.93%
KQs 55 16.57%
KQo 50 15.06%
A7s 16 4.82%
A9s 48 14.46%
ATo 48 14.46%
33 4 1.20%
55 24 7.23%
77 54 16.27%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2006, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Random Gossip from the BELLAGIO

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How did that goofy looking Horribilus Vulgarius (or whatever the hell his name is) get something like that? Is he loaded or what? I've only seen him at one final table and that was several years ago. Is he a successful high stakes cash game player or some rich donkey donater?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to learn how to pick up girls go to OOT those guys are writing the book on how to approach girls on subways and the like.

[/ QUOTE ]

PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Old 07-14-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How did that goofy looking Horribilus Vulgarius (or whatever the hell his name is) get something like that? Is he loaded or what? I've only seen him at one final table and that was several years ago. Is he a successful high stakes cash game player or some rich donkey donater?

[/ QUOTE ]

3rd leg ldo
Old 07-14-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

3rd leg ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

lool
Old 02-03-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Or that I come to 2+2 and find a picture of my girlfriend as some guys avatar. Strange world.

Haralabob.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather have your girl.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:35 PM

I heard whilst playing the $1.5K limit shootout that Justin Scott, who won $850K in taking the $2K NLHE event, had dumped more than $500K playing baccarat at the Rio.

I imagine that this is probably true because nobody could make up something as lame as donking away $500K at [censored] baccarat.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard whilst playing the $1.5K limit shootout that Justin Scott, who won $850K in taking the $2K NLHE event, had dumped more than $500K playing baccarat at the Rio.

I imagine that this is probably true because nobody could make up something as lame as donking away $500K at [censored] baccarat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually was playing a ring game with his friend who finished 47th in that event...

apparently he didn't spend as much as you said, but spent around 130k in the following days after his win...

he had a 30k bill at scores strip club

then lost about another 100k playing bj/craps

the reason he lost this money is b/c Absolute paid him about 120k to wear their stuff during the final table so essentially this was freeroll money he spent

his friend also told me that the money he won from the Tahoe WSOP circuit event was almost all gone, he had about 5K left over and used 2K to buy into the NLHE event.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he had a 30k bill at scores strip club

[/ QUOTE ]

i like strip clubs as much as any other heterosexual american male but can someone explain to me how you spend that much in a strip club and why you wouldn't just bring one or more of those girls back to your hotel room at a fraction of the cost?

i had a friend whose typical strip club M.O. was to find a girl he was into, offer her an upfront lump sum pmt equivalent to what she'd make in a good shift, then invite her to hang out with him/us at whatever club we were going to that night (& sometimes he'd pay them something extra for services rendered later that evening). from what i could see, this system seemed to have a good success rate, was much less expensive, and would be more 'fulfilling'.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:08 PM

archangel,

not only did he drop 30k on food/champagne/entertainment

but when I asked his friend how many strippers he brought back to their suite...

the answer of ZERO made me cry a little bit inside

(I mean why else would you drop 5 figures at a strip club?)
Old 08-09-2006, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
archangel,

not only did he drop 30k on food/champagne/entertainment

but when I asked his friend how many strippers he brought back to their suite...

the answer of ZERO made me cry a little bit inside

(I mean why else would you drop 5 figures at a strip club?)

[/ QUOTE ]

freerolling or not, he must have no game. i mean 30k and you can't pull a single stripper to after party, what? even Pat O'Brien could pull something after dropping that kind of cheddar. LETS GET SOME COKE AND GET F-ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2006, 12:33 AM

A very well known and high profile online pro has a massive blackjack leak, and has been on the verge of busto for a long time.