Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 05:50 PM

Default Bruiser PUA Trip Report

HI everybody I am aquantincines with a person I think u all r familiar with, a person who goes by a certain name - DANIEL ASHMAN - OR AS YOU MIGHT KNOW HIM - THEBRUISER. I cannot disclose how I obtained this trip report but suffice it to say it was a dangerous mission, also I cannot reveal my secret identity. I enjoyed this because that dude is living in losersville. He posted this on his private PUA forums where he strategeizes on strategies.

-----------------------------------

So let's see, I'll go over my last 3 nights out here. So a couple weeks ago, oh actually this is skiping Vegas, maybe I'll put that in another thingy. Anyway... At the local college bar playing pool. Had 3 set of girl I remember talking to.

First one of the night 2 girls we play pool vs. I liked both of them, I teased her,something like her-"i'm not very good at pool" me-"yeah ur a girl lololol" and she liked that, so i liked her for liking that. Then I was pretty proud of myself she told me she drank 6 shots in an hour, and she's a small girl. Normally id be like "neato!" and curl up into myself... but this time I was like, "that's sexy". Then I played some sick pool and beat their asses off the table, I told them to put some quarters down and play again. I was trying to play it cool like "yo if u girl wanna chill some more slap those quarties down on the table but it dont matter nuttin to me", it was probably time to do one of these though "hey it was nice meeting you, let's play again so I can talk to you more." Anyway I didn't see her again that night, she must have left the place right after the game, surpried me, puzzlement. Now for the fun ones...

Played a guy and a girl playing pool. I was trash talking them like, "okay watch this demonstration of incredible skill" before playing sick pool. And then "swallow you're pride and ask me for ome help, and maybe i'll help you". It set her off pretty good, a few minutes later she gave me a speech on how she knew I was a hotshot (lol) but I should be nice because it' her birthday. It' all blurry now but something made me sure she was flirting with me, but I made a wrong turn somewhere because shortly after that she told me to top talking to her. She told me a few time she didn't ever want to talk to me again, and she told my friend not to let me near her.

A couple of girls were sitting next to the pool table I told them to do some cheerleading for me and my partner, like cheerleaders do cause girls are cheerleaders. It went okay,they were intereted in talking to me but again I didn't change gears or something cause it ended the same way with one of them sticking her hand in my face and telling me not to talk to them again. lol, girls

Okay and let's see last night... To open things up I was at the bar getting a pitcher for me and my friend and a girl next to me had time written on her hand so I said "yo what are those times about" and bitch wanted to play coy with me and said "take a guess", "hm, times to get an abortion?" and she kind of flipped out on me telling me I shouldnt be rude, that I needed to learn how to talk to people in bars and that I had a problem, so I said "um yeah I know I have a big problem talking to people in bars" (clarification: said laughing in her face) and she said "yeah you do, you have a problem".

Then later on there were a bunch of sorority girl around us. First Imade a couple of them dislike me, it didn't even take work cause we are talking hardcore btches here. They had that "oh WHATEVER" attitude that make me want to rip their stupid faces apart. But they were over there cause my friend was about read to bang one of their friends in the bathroom. Then another one of their friends came over and I forget what I did but she really hated me. The night was closing out so I felt I had to seize the moment. So I said 'yo how are you doing' and she just put her hand up in my face, "wait is there a problem? i really like you, i thought we were getting along so well" and she gave a disgusted look and walked to the other side of the group and one of her other friends who hated me was in her "wow what a loser what is he doing" looks on her ugly face. I asked her, "you think I should go talk to her and work things out?" and she IMMEADIATELY says "no". So I wnet over there to tell her how happy I was to get the chance to meet her that night which got my favorite response, the hand to the face. Oh and to explain the title of my post somewhere in that sequence this girl told me she was trying her hardest not to punch me, my other friend said "if you punch him, i'll punch you in the pussy", well that's what he said in the car ride home. At the time, I told her she should punch me because I was made of rock and did sit ups all day, at which point she walked to a different part of the group.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Bruiser PUA Trip Report

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Would not read again.

Ray
Old 04-03-2007, 05:54 PM

D-
Old 04-03-2007, 05:56 PM

You sir are worse than Hitler.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:59 PM

"hm, times to get an abortion?"

I liked the story very much.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:02 PM