Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Re: How do I Tell a Girl that she Smells Bad?

"Do you douche?"
Old 10-02-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I watched a news report recently about people whose bodies naturally give off a really unpleasant odour. It has nothing to do with cleanliness -- the smell is actually coming from inside them. I can't remember the cause, exactly, but it has something to do with how their bodies digest and process food. They can reduce the smell by watching their diets, but the smell will always be there. It's not something that can be washed away or covered up with deodorant. There's very little they can do about it.

On the slim chance that this girl is one of these people, I'd strongly suggest not saying anything to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is basically what I was thinking, I mean, she smells consistently every time? like, she NEVER showers? This seems like more then a cleanliness problem. How is her hair? is it natty, greasy, sticky/shinny looking? this is a pretty good indicator.

Man, having that problem would be the WORST damn problem ever, nobody would EVER want to be near you ever at all. Guess you could be a model or something if you looked good, but, damn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda what I was thinking. Could just be a pathology. It'd show if she didn't shower. However, if she's a bit granola, she may just only use 'natural' deodorant which usually doesn't seem to last much longer than just putting it on.

I imagine this stench may also be worse in the nethers. Must be nice to hover over that contemplating a plunge...

It would suck to have that problem. Worst problem? Nah....Burn victims. At least a smelly chick could still have some visual attraction.

b
Old 10-02-2007, 11:09 PM

i think we should start a fund, for a plane ticket for me to go bond with this woman, then tell her she's stinky. Not a prob. but Ads can't yell at me to get the f--- out! I'd cry. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Second option, is for Ads to start talking about what he misses from the states...then says the chics ALWAYS shave and smell good and i'm just not used to the european ladies not doing this...ads takes deep breath, with bedroom eyes, leans in and says "ya know" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] She obv keeps coming to your bar b/c she likes you. GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 11:38 PM

All these subtle hint suggestions are no good. She must have gotten hints before, and she obviously didn't get it. Sending her an anonymous (but nice) letter is not a bad idea I think. You'd have to get someone else to write it, though, unless you know Italian. There are some deodorants on the market for people who sweat extra much. If this is as bad as it sounds, maybe dig up some info about that and include it in the letter.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:56 PM

i agree with having someone tell her away from the bar. it's a small village, can't be that hard to figure out where she lives.

alternate route: take one for the team and get her drunk and stick it to her. do it in a bathtub. see if it helps. if not, oh well, hopefully the smell will come off your dick.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i agree with having someone tell her away from the bar. it's a small village, can't be that hard to figure out where she lives.

alternate route: take one for the team and get her drunk and stick it to her. do it in a bathtub. see if it helps. if not, oh well, hopefully the smell will come off your dick.

[/ QUOTE ]
good one NT! but what if we try to save Ads dick first (this crap could be permanent!!!) soooo someone could tape a sign to her back that she will see when she gets home "Stinky"- how does that translate?
Oh and tape it at the end of the nite when she's leaving..
Old 10-03-2007, 03:16 AM

Assuming she gets drunk, have a woman you bribe say something after she's a little nipped.

Honestly if she has a chronic condition she probably knows it and either a) will mention it b) I would think would have joked about it or something by now? Assuming it's chronic she HAS to be aware of it.

Otherwise the bribed woman advisor seems a good route.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:28 AM

I had a very similar problem in my game store. We had a customer who was more important to the bottom line than any other, he was about 10 years old and dropping up to $1k/week.

the thing was he smelled like ass. It was horrible, like he [censored] his pants, and all the time too. Eventually, it started to be really disruptive to the other customers.

Oh, and I never resolved the issue, either. eventually, his mom bought some company in another state and moved away. I had decided to approach her with the line "i'm concerned that some of the kids are making fun of him b/c he smells" but was really worried she would take super offense like I was critiquing her abilities as a mother.

anyway, that story didn't really offer up any advice, but at least you can know that I empathize with you.

FWIW, there is no way I'd say anything to this woman if I were you. Let it work itself out at her job or somewhere else. It will work out eventually. If you do go with a confederate, have him/her follow her somewhere else and confront her. DO NOT let it happen in your bar unless you've decided it's worth it for her not to come back.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he was about 10 years old and dropping up to $1k/week.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be the most balla thing ever posted on 2+2.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:28 PM

Be a man...

Be polite

and be honest....

You tell her.....getting anyone else involved is weak