Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Samoleus is Crazy

I'm not one to create drama but Samoleus is trying to tarnish my reputation telling people I'm a scumbag and I feel inclined to defend that repuation. I'm gonna try and make this as compact as possible.

Week or so ago samo and I played for the first time at three or four 6m tables. I was interested in how he played and asked if he gave lessons (don't mean to cheat on you RBK, samo just plays really weirdly and it couldn't hurt to have an idea of how to implement/defend against that style). He said he did and we exchanged emails and AIM names, and talked on and off for the next week. At one point, we were playing 10/20 and either the game broke, or samo sat at a table I was alone at that I had autopost on. I raised, took his blind, and sat out. He immediately went off about how classless I was, AIMed me, etc...I sent him back the $20, told him I didn't agree with the principle but was willing to smooth things over for $20. I'm not sure if I told him specifically that I wouldn't play him HU, but that was clearly implied.

Today we are playing and the same thing happens. Samo sits or a table breaks, samo raises, I get dealt AK so I reraise. He folds and goes off on me again telling me I'm classless and that he will never speak to me again. I am sitting at a number of tables alone, as well as playing like eight 6 max tables, so what does he expect? I think he is making a mountain out of a molehill. We talk about it on AIM a bit, he is really pissed (he even uses the AIM "warn" feature, lol, last time I was warned was in middle school). He says if I don't wanna play HU I shouldn't be sitting. I say it's obvious I don't wanna play him. Why else would I not sit at his HU tables, and be willing to pay for $2000 worth of COACHING from him???

So he begins sitting at all the tables I'm alone at, and breaking up all my HU games. I was playing a fish, and he sat down and started telling the fish how classless I was, and telling the events all out of order and samo-skewed.

I am clearly not going to convince samo here, but this incident really tilted the [censored] out of me, and I hope that's all I have to suffer for it.