Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: do you think this internet bill will be effective?
yes 32 29.09%
no 51 46.36%
maybe but not sure 27 24.55%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2007, 11:38 PM

Default Re: *****The Official 2007 J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS THREAD******

To the Chad supporters...I'd like to know why this game by KC wasn't better than Chad's recent performances.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This was not a good performance. You can prefer having him in there because of long term plans that's fine. But acting like he's doing better than Chad is very ignorant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most Jets fans are [censored] idiots. This is obvious because we're still Jets fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To the Chad supporters...I'd like to know why this game by KC wasn't better than Chad's recent performances.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good game by KC, hope he can keep it up, I like him.

Still, Chad got screwed. He's got limitations but he can still do good for a team. He certainly wasn't the problem.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He completed only half of his passes and took over 40 attempts to barely top 200 yards...
Old 11-06-2007, 12:03 AM

I didn't see the game...do you think the offense is better off with KC or Chad in there at the moment (add in factors like weak play from the O-Line, ineffective running game, etc.)? Not for the long term, which QB gives us the best opportunity to win now? I'm not gonna argue with you, I would just like logic reasoning.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:06 AM

The Jets with Chad this year(and likely even next year) are DEFINITELY more likely to win imo.

It really surprises me that that was even up for debate...
Old 11-06-2007, 01:02 AM

i was always a chad supporter but watching the game yesterday made me very confident in clemens for a few reasons:
1. despite his final line, he began the game very well, read the blitz well, and made accurate throws. Obv no one is as accurate as pennington, but clemens was for the most part.
2. He played the game without coles and was still able to be effective. I dont know why his bashers arent cutting him slack for not having the number 1 receiver.
3. A bunch of his incompletions were drops by brad smith and confusion between him and chris baker.
4. His ability to scramble gives the offense an exciting new element, maybe not something to depend on much, but something none the less.
5. Washington has a pretty solid defense (when not facing superhuman teams like the pats)

word.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:05 AM

I think Chad > Kellen Clemens right now. However, I also believe starting Chad is incredible stupidity for the New York Jets.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was always a chad supporter but watching the game yesterday made me very confident in clemens for a few reasons:
1. despite his final line, he began the game very well, read the blitz well, and made accurate throws. Obv no one is as accurate as pennington, but clemens was for the most part.
2. He played the game without coles and was still able to be effective. I dont know why his bashers arent cutting him slack for not having the number 1 receiver.
3. A bunch of his incompletions were drops by brad smith and confusion between him and chris baker.
4. His ability to scramble gives the offense an exciting new element, maybe not something to depend on much, but something none the less.
5. Washington has a pretty solid defense (when not facing superhuman teams like the pats)

word.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this post.
Just adding to it though, you'll probably be the most accurate QB in the NFL when you never throw the ball over 15 yards.

I've read reports on the game, and people have said that KC showed good poise in the pocket, and that his incompletions came from bad timing and overthrows on his WR's, something that can be corrected with time.

I love the fact that we only had one 3 and out and no INT's. I see this offense improving and it will be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out.

I like Chad, but not as the QB of the NYJ with this current roster and direction. I really hope he goes to the Bears/Vikes next year.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:57 PM

Vilma out for possibly up to 2 years...