Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 02:17 AM

Default Re: BEAT: Girlfriends family prayed to president bush on the 4th!

[ QUOTE ]
we're totally getting off topic...

Which right now I think should setting up a betting pool as to how quickly OP's GF "finds jesus" after they get hitched

(Im in for 18 months; long enough for her to get knocked up and then talk about raising the young child with christian values)

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds about right, That convo will come somewhere near the end of the third trimester. He'll be feeling all safe then bam! Christian values convo... It will start with the words "I was talking to mom today..." too late, she's got you, Leave now or get strapped up for the approaching Waco style stand off with father and brother. Odds on the Bible bunch they're much better killers or Gabba Gabba we accept you we accept one of them, no more sex w/ out procreation.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:50 AM

My God, man, I am truly sorry...but, the answer here is clear: you must leave her, lest your mind change in time, or, God forbid, you have children with her, and her horribly dysfunctional (read: cult-like) family sway your child...
Old 07-09-2007, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My God, man, I am truly sorry...but, the answer here is clear: you must leave her, lest your mind change in time, or, God forbid, you have children with her, and her horribly dysfunctional (read: cult-like) family sway your child...

[/ QUOTE ]
monolith is right. there are too many girls out there to be messing around with her. these people are dangerous.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we're totally getting off topic...

Which right now I think should setting up a betting pool as to how quickly OP's GF "finds jesus" after they get hitched

(Im in for 18 months; long enough for her to get knocked up and then talk about raising the young child with christian values)

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds about right, That convo will come somewhere near the end of the third trimester. He'll be feeling all safe then bam! Christian values convo... It will start with the words "I was talking to mom today..." too late, she's got you, Leave now or get strapped up for the approaching Waco style stand off with father and brother. Odds on the Bible bunch they're much better killers or Gabba Gabba we accept you we accept one of them, no more sex w/ out procreation.

[/ QUOTE ]

this has never crossed my mind. I really dont think it will happen. Seems pretty unlikely. But maybe I guess if you all you guys are saying it could.