Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2007, 01:57 AM

Default saw an amazing looking girl at the gym! what shoud I have done?

So I went for a workout (and for people like Nath who have never worked out, it's where you go to a gym and do exercise to enhance physical fitness) and I just saw one of the most beautiful looking girls I've ever seen in my life.

I strolled over to the cardio section to do my warm-up and there she was on the elliptical trainer - she was about 18-20. She had long, beautiful blonde hair and it was tied back. Her arms were toned like the Greek Goddess herself, Hera, but her figure was as exquisite and as feminine as the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite. She wore an extremely tight and small workout top and an even tighter set of workout pants. My god. Each step she took on the elliptical trainer was like slow motion to me. Needless to say, I was riding my bike with a stiff one. However, I dare not blatantly stare because an ugly troll like me would most likely scare off this beautiful specimen.

Anyways, I did with the rest of my workout and was finishing off with some calve raises on the smith machine. The smith machine was next to the area where the mats are for stretching, and to the other side of the stretching area was the cardio area where the beautiful specimen was.

She got off her cardio machine and started to do some swiss ball crunches to the right of me instead of at the areas were the mats were. In fact, she brought a swiss ball from the other side of the gym and placed it to the right of me instead of at the stretching section where most people do abs. Does this mean that she wants me? I tried not to blatantly stare at her but my inner passions were too strong; I gave into my desires and took brief glances at her supple ass.

After she did a few crunches next to me, she went back on the cardio machine for a few mins. Who does that? Then after, she went to the stretching area to do some glute bridges. These are when you lay down on your back and basically do pelvic thrusts in the air. Again, I was observing quietly from far away.

I finished my workout and decided to do some light stretching over at the matted area and when I was stretching, she walked over beside me to fix her hair. I could not exactly check her out as my head was dug into my groin area while I was doing my groin stretches.

She left the gym before me. I finished up my stretching and went to my car. She then came out of the gym and went to her car. It was dark. Should I have approached her from behind when she was entering her car and started talking to her?

Has anyone ever picked up in the gym? I rarely talk to women if at all, and needless to say, I never talk to girls in the gym. It just sucks that she's way out of my league. I'm about a 4-5/10 and she's a 10. My inner desires want to sex her, but my physical exterior limits me from doing that. I guess me and Dids do have something a like after all [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2007, 02:00 AM

Default Re: saw an amazing looking girl at the gym! what shoud I have done?

I like your schtick
Old 06-03-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Her arms were toned like the Greek Goddess herself, Hera, but her figure was as exquisite and as feminine as the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have introduced yourself and told her this, she would be both flattered by your compliment and impressed by your knowledge of Greek mythology.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:03 AM

ahahaha
Old 06-03-2007, 02:05 AM

I think I love you, EricW.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:09 AM

You should have asked the guy that was working out next to her if he wanted to go out some time.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:20 AM

best first sentence ever
Old 06-03-2007, 02:23 AM

Getting someone to ghost write for you is cheating.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:27 AM

hahahaha ericw checking out a chick but not having the balls to even talk to her and then asking advice??? NO WAY! its like 5 threads saying hmmm i saw some dude and grabbed his ass... i'm def not gay though... then one asking for advice about a girl he won't even talk to. this line makes it obv you are trolling [ QUOTE ]
Should I have approached her from behind when she was entering her car and started talking to her?

[/ QUOTE ]

subtle enough thats its not obv trolling but obv enough to a veteran troll that its an obv attempt at subtle trolling.

you used to be funny

but you're not anymore...

its getting old..

you could be funny if you got some new material.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:27 AM

tl;dr but isnt the word on the street that youre gay?