Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: FTP e-mail about temporarily suspending my account

Good Luck Foxwood. I hope they sort this out in good time for you.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:20 AM

Default Re: wtf kind of s*&* is this email about temporary suspending my accou

Should we all cash out?
Old 10-15-2007, 02:50 AM

Default Re: wtf kind of s*&* is this email about temporary suspending my accou

[ QUOTE ]
Should we all cash out?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you transfer money and having your account frozen for a while is unacceptable.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:03 AM

lol.

that's actually a very funny way to treat customers (at least from the point of view of a non-customer)

This is becoming pretty standard at Full Tilt. We are running out of legit sites to play at...
Old 10-15-2007, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is becoming pretty standard at Full Tilt. We are running out of legit sites to play at...

[/ QUOTE ]

Party, Stars, InterPoker.

All 3 are great.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:17 AM

At least get one thing right it is pretty common for full tilt to treat someone making a lot of transfers like this...

This is not good however the people getting locked are the people basically laundering money to and from other sites.

Like i said i don't agree with this at all but almost every time there has been a reason for this even when kalebs was locked.

Personally i don't under stand why people are still doing the p2p transfers with the problems that go on and epass being there...
Old 10-15-2007, 12:35 PM

the people who still do such transfers are the same people who don't know that they might cause a problem.
It's not like even a majority of online players have any awareness of the past situations of FT's sketchy frozen-funds routine as reported over and over again in here.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:37 PM

Try to look at it from another perspective.

Some guy scams a high profile 2+2er out of money. Stevedapimp or whoever. Lots of people find out about it and the guy who got scammed emails FTP to tell them what happened. Of course FTP is slow to respond (but thats a whole other issue). The scammer transfers the money to his friend who transfers it to another friend to launder the stolen money.

The innocent 2+2er is pissed and wants his money back. And why shouldnt he? Everyone at 2+2 is in a tizzy. They are all panicked because they know this could happen to them as well.

OK, what can be done by FTP?

Hmm, lets see. They would have to conduct a full and thorough investigation into where the money went in an attempt to recover it for the inncocent 2+2er.

Some other inncocent people are going to be inconvenienced and get their accounts locked temporarily if FTP is to get to the bottom of this and get the guys money back.

The point of what I just wrote is this: Do you want them to do an investigation or not?

People here bitch when they dont do anything and they bitch when they do. We have to assume that they are doing an investigation into something here. If OP is totally innocent as he probably is, then everything will be fine, but they cant investigate a money scam without freezing some peoples account when some of the bad money passed thru them.

The only thing worth bitching about here is how long it takes FTP to respond to customer service requests....not the fact that someones account got frozen.

Should we all cash out? Uh, no. let them do their jobs just like you would be begging them to do if it was YOUR money that got stolen.

Rant over
Old 10-15-2007, 02:45 PM

Thanks for writing in.

Your account has been suspended indefinitely pending the resolution of
chargebacks from your multiple account, xxxxxx.

It appears that you have circumvented this account's fraudulent activity
by creating a new account, xxxxx.

Your previous account, xxxx received a chargeback in the
amount of $190. We have contacted ePassporte regarding your account
xxxxx for clarification with its account standing.

For the time being, please explain the actions of this multiple account
and why you chose to circumvent the fraudulent charges on it by creating
a new account.

This is the reason they tell me. Keep in mind that I have deposited over 6k on my account and at time of suspension had 14k in there. All this because of 190.00 dollars they say I owe them from 2005 that I do not remember ever opening this account. I am thinking it might have been one of my roomates I had back then. This really sucks.. Im on hold now for like 45 minutes with e passporte to find out wtf is going on as I never opened an account with them.

This past week I have been suspended they lost minumum of 500 in rake. Sounds like another genius company makinga genius decision that affects there own business -ev.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:56 PM

rigged just spend 1 hour on hold with epassporte and when they finally came on told me they have no account in there records for my "old name" That full tilt claims i had with them, and gave me a toll free number for full tilt. BEAT when i called it, it refered me to email them at support haha I thought I unlocked the greatest treasure of all time a contact number for full tilt.
Closed Thread