Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 12:27 PM

Default Re: daily doube B on FT

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you ever want to c/f this flop wtf? You're behind like never. I still would just call though and I would probably check the turn like you did. As played I would check the river and make a decision if he bets. Betting the river is pointless, counterfieted pairs and air can't call and you're getting raised by Ax of course, and we just want to show our hand down at this point but we're happy to let villain bluff and there is no reasonable hand range he can have that would make betting the river a reasonable play.

Seriously though, folding the flop is retarded. Call and fold to a big turn bet perhaps, but an unknowns range for potting this flop is weighted towards marginal hands and air than monsters.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes yes yes
Old 10-11-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why would you ever want to c/f this flop wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

he bet full pot 4-way?

[/ QUOTE ]

After 2 of the 4 people checked. This could easily be 88-QQ "betting for information" or whatever. Also, since it's on Full Tilt I don't worry as much about the flop PSB because that little "bet pot" button is so convenient to use.

Vs. an unknown this seems pretty standard.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:22 PM

line looks fine...well played
Old 10-11-2007, 04:26 PM

What about leading the flop 3/4... hope someone puts you on a "information bet" with a 7.

Turbo call the river... if he's got A7 or some other ace than what ever. I actually don't mind leading the river.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What about leading the flop 3/4... hope someone puts you on a "information bet" with a 7.

Turbo call the river... if he's got A7 or some other ace than what ever. I actually don't mind leading the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't love leading the river...I think we will come out ahead catching bluffs that read us as weak...that being said I can't see folding ever...if he led the flop with air and runner runnered us than so be it...if he did bluff the flop with a naked ace repping a K I think he would keep beting the turn...