Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: *** official someones gonna get staked thread ***

Gelford, you should coach me imo.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:42 PM

I've been playing for over 5 years. Full ring. my other database isn't working right now, but this is after i started a postgre database 50nl.

i won't show my 100nl (it's floating around) just gross.

i don't wanna play anything < 200nl.

jfish & pasterbator must be making a lot of cash on the side if ur willing to try this yourself.

o and also, i cannot give u 75k a month. my monthly playing is now 30k cuz of a FT job (but depending on how much i'm making @ 200nl that may change)
Old 10-02-2007, 04:54 PM

i am interested in this because i just took out my entire roll for a trip that i am doing around the world with balugawhale. i would be interested if you would stake me at 100 nl when i get back to the states in january because i will have the time to knock out 75k hands a month no problem. pm message me if you would even consider this.. i dont have my stats on this computer because i just bought a new one for the trip.
but hopefully talk to you soon
Old 10-02-2007, 04:55 PM

I dont have 3k posts but have been on this forum for almost 2 years already and spend at least 2 hours a day browsing the forum. I have a refernce or 2 from more well known 2p2ers as to my character and stuff, i've also had plenty of successful trades with people in the transfers thread.

I have been playing poker for a living for more than a year now, and even tho things have been going fine up till now, its still a bit stressful playing 50nl and 100nl for a living, I would def be all for being coached by you and moving up to 200nl and 400nl. I have a very flexible schedule for coaching hours as I know you live on the other side of the pond and your times might not fit well with other peoples schedules. I'll put in any amount of hands you need me to.

This is my results from this database and my 6max positional stats (sorry I screwed up the pic in mspaint)

And my HU positional stats

FWIW I've been looking for someone to accept this kind of coaching agreement for a while as paying by the hour stings anybody below 200nl's BR pretty bad. So yeah this is kind of important to me and i'd appreciate it if you could look past my post count and give me a shot.

Oh and I did mention before that I dont need to be staked, my BR is solid enough for 100nl possibly 200nl
Old 10-02-2007, 05:08 PM

in before the lock. pm again, whatever
Old 10-02-2007, 05:09 PM

Hi Tufat,

I play ~50k hands a month. I would be interested in a staking/coaching agreement for ~200-300k hands at NL100 and higher. Unfortunately I am not well known around here but I have been lurking the forums for quite some time and have read a number of your posts and seen your vids. I have attached a screencap of a recent graph at NL50. Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Old 10-02-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Tufat,

I play ~50k hands a month. I would be interested in a staking/coaching agreement for ~200-300k hands at NL100 and higher. Unfortunately I am not well known around here but I have been lurking the forums for quite some time and have read a number of your posts and seen your vids. I have attached a screencap of a recent graph at NL50. Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jimmy

[/ QUOTE ]

what in the [censored]
Old 10-02-2007, 05:13 PM

[censored] me sideways... WTF ARE YOU STILL DOING AT $50 NL?!

geez, you look like ssdex =P
Old 10-02-2007, 05:13 PM

1. tufat is not a shady character and has the respect of alot of folks on 2p2 including some mods

2. Coaches can't solicit students on 2p2 per the policy of higher ups.

3. posters can't use 2p2 as a vehicle to make $$$.

So, after some behind the scenes mod discussion, we've decided to lock this thread as it goes agst some 2p2 policies. Not a reflection on tufat at all.

--aj
Closed Thread