Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Infidelity

I've already read about all the stuff that you so eloquently point out.

Then get your goddamn head out of your ass and stop acting like your desperate wishcasting is actually a sober analysis of the situation.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Chinaman's parenting is not the issue here, dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tup, please ... Asian-American is the preferred nomenclature.

[/ QUOTE ]
Upon further review, it has to be a violation of some Man Law that he didn't get that reference.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Chinaman's parenting is not the issue here, dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tup, please ... Asian-American is the preferred nomenclature.

[/ QUOTE ]
Upon further review, it has to be a violation of some Man Law that he didn't get that reference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which could explain why he got dumped for some old balding guy who can't throw ball and hasn't got a job.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you can't see what is SUPER DELUSIONAL about his posts then I'm not going to make my Carpal \'Tunnel worse trying to explain it to you because you probably won't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, I'd like to hear you say what makes them "super delusional." Look, I'm not saying my response to OP's situation would be to start a thread to raise awareness about the idea that infidelity is the result of irrational addiction... but I'm not sure what exactly is delusional about anything that he has said.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:27 PM

BT,

That's exactly it. The delusional part is blaming her cheating on addiction instead of her being a huge cockslut and/or him being a [censored] husband. "She couldn't help it! She has an addiction to some vague endorphin rush that I read about on a website, and so had to leave her family to sleep with someone else!"
Old 08-30-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've already read about all the stuff that you so eloquently point out.

Then get your goddamn head out of your ass and stop acting like your desperate wishcasting is actually a sober analysis of the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bison based on your posts in this thread I think I need to spend some time going back and reading more of your work.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:41 PM

I would add also his seeming unwavering belief and bizarre devotion to the material. It's one thing to read the stuff and add it to his knowledge base but he has taken it to sounding like Kelly Taylor when she followed that rogue professor and joined his cult.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:45 PM

Slim,

First things first. I think you're a genuinely good guy and your heart is in the right place, however I'm not about to coddle you.

Why do you continue to make allowances for your wife? Dude, she has been banging another man for two damn years! What else does this selfish harlot need to do to prove to you that she doesn't love you? It's over. Stop justifying her betrayal and MAN UP. Why are you excusing the fact she is an adulterous two-timer? Where is your dignity and self-worth? And why are you waiting around for her to *hopefully* come back to you? Dude, you should be leaving her!

I get the impression you are an acquiescent person. And for what it's worth, a large majority of women detest passivity in men – it's the antithesis of being a man. Were you ever a challenge in your marriage? Challenge is the most important reason why a woman is attracted to and chooses to stay in a relationship with one man over another. This is probably why she is leaving you. Your accommodating behavior is precisely what is turning her off! Show this woman that you will not tolerate such a lack of respect - not just of you, but of your marriage vows before God. Forgive her, but let her go!
Old 08-30-2007, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BT,

That's exactly it. The delusional part is blaming her cheating on addiction instead of her being a huge cockslut and/or him being a [censored] husband. "She couldn't help it! She has an addiction to some vague endorphin rush that I read about on a website, and so had to leave her family to sleep with someone else!"

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you have the reading comprehension of your avatar. I said all along that cheating was a conscious choice. I have sited 5 different references that the "in love" phase of affairs or any relationship for that matter is addictive. You refuse to believe it bc you have never heard that affairs, or more accurately, affair partners are a source of addiction. So just bc something is new to you and not what you thought, instead of thinking about it and doing some research to prove the professionals and psychologists wrong, you stick to your close minded ideas.

A person who turns to gambling when they have a void in their lives do it by their own choice. Once they start getting the rush of gambling, they can't stop. They lose their family and everything else important. I guess affairs are completely different. None of that happens. People can stop affairs anytime they want. Nah, there's no chance that affairs can be an addiction.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow you have the reading comprehension of your avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]
OH YAH WHO IS THE RACIST NOW!?!!1