Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Problems at FT? Fraud in the Support Department?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gotta love the people defending fulltilt huh. No other site even comes close to the amount of frozen accounts reported here and the number of deposit complaints as well as customer service complaints. Defending fulltilt just makes you sound like one of those poker players that makes loose calls and suks you out on the river and thinks they made a great play.

[/ QUOTE ]
Great analogy. Very good input. There is only one view and thats yours eh.

If you have nothing constructive to say I suggest STFU

"I just have a strong feeling this lady is innocent that's all." This was your other post. Oh well, thats good enough for me then

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then, I was basing that feeling on multiple other post's regarding fulltilt.What are your motivations then to defend Fulltilt? Why are you so passionate about defending a business that has acted ill towards many of our two plus two friends?
Have you gone back the last 2 years and seen how many of the copmplaints regarding online poker are directed towards fulltilt? Do you even play poker? What game due you regulary play online?
Old 11-01-2007, 09:13 PM

Whole lot of stupid in this thread...

That said, FTP's response is simply unacceptable. Others have elaborated, but going beyond the standard "we can't show you the evidence cause then you'll just build a better bot" crap to not even giving an outline of the allegations themselves is some serious Third World Junta [censored].

I'm a rake generating machine, and I'll never ever ever play on Full Tilt until we stop seeing these kinds of stories.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whole lot of stupid in this thread...

That said, FTP's response is simply unacceptable. Others have elaborated, but going beyond the standard "we can't show you the evidence cause then you'll just build a better bot" crap to not even giving an outline of the allegations themselves is some serious Third World Junta [censored].

I'm a rake generating machine, and I'll never ever ever play on Full Tilt until we stop seeing these kinds of stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right, it gets stupid when people start attacking other peoples opinion's just to make themselves feel better. As far as bots are conserned, its not real hard to beat a bot. I'm in Las Vegas now and downtown they have a memorial of Phil laak smoking the best programmed bots on the planet. Bots due not due well against bluff's, they are mathmatical. Anyway, next time I see phil laaak I'm going to ask him more about the bots weaknessess. I remember the ex chess champion talking how the computers can be programmed for mathmatical value but have many weaknessess regarding such things as positional value and such.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep i'm leaving

Your withdrawal request has been received. Processing of your
withdrawal request may take between 24-48 hours.

For further assistance, please visit our website at:
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/payprocess.php
or contact cashier@fulltiltpoker.com.

Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker
Old 11-02-2007, 03:15 AM

While in Vegas this past week I talked to Phil Laak and I had a long conversation about the bot threat. To sum up our conversation he is extreamly scared and concerned about how well the bots played and the future of online poker as we know it. We got more into the technical aspects of the bots but people here simply wouldn't care nor believe that the bots that exist now are beating the games at huge win rates.

-Crazy Mike
Old 11-02-2007, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While in Vegas this past week I talked to Phil Laak and I had a long conversation about the bot threat. To sum up our conversation he is extreamly scared and concerned about how well the bots played and the future of online poker as we know it. We got more into the technical aspects of the bots but people here simply wouldn't care nor believe that the bots that exist now are beating the games at huge win rates.

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Well spoken, I still think they can be easily exploited, but I have no reason not to believe you spoke with phil. Maybe if there was more information regarding these new bots, such as there capabilties and such, more people would take them more seriously.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:27 AM

MrG's post wasn't well spoken at all.

It is more of the same crap where he reinforces his own prejudices without providing any evidence to support them.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What are your motivations then to defend Fulltilt? Why are you so passionate about defending a business that has acted ill towards many of our two plus two friends?

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not necessarily defending them. I have stated that their customer service could and should be better. The point I am making, is this that I can understand how a complicated investigation can take a number of weeks to complete. This simple understanding seems to be beyond many people. I can also understand that FTP can only give minimal information out on an ongoinging investigation.

Now, once the investigation is completed, if FTP decide to confiscate sillysal's money and give no explanation as to why and they give her no way of challanging their decision I will be taking a completely different viewpoint. All I keep trying to point out is that let the investigation complete and then make our assumptions.

There are always 2 sides to a dispute and in this case 1 side is very limited in the information it can disclose to a public forum. Also we are not privy to the full details. So I do not just accept a 1 sided argument from a 2+2 poster that I have no knowledge as to whether they are honest or not.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MrG's post wasn't well spoken at all.

It is more of the same crap where he reinforces his own prejudices without providing any evidence to support them.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's kind of what I was saying when I said there is no information or evidence out there on these bots that can beat humans consistantly. If everyone played at stars there would'nt be as many problems. they have twice as many people playing and less complaints.