Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2007, 06:43 PM

Default TP2K from BB vs Passive PFR

20 hands into the table, Villain is 40/0/0.5, haven't seen anything to say the contrary up to this point.

PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 10 BB

Is this a calldown situation or was folding correct? I guess AKo with a diamond is still in the range, but am I ahead of much here?
Old 07-10-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: TP2K from BB vs Passive PFR

this guy looks LP, but 20 hands is such a small sample.

i don't mind the way you played it, and i also don't mind calling down and seeing what's up (barring a catastrophic river card).

preflop and flop are perfect, fwiw.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:23 PM

I dunno why I can't make myself read this hand carefully and answer ... I think it's the avatar. Yep. It's bothering me quite a bit.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:24 PM

good play on the flop and i like the turn B/F vs this opponent.

well played OP.

edit: didnt see the sample size...20 hands is small. it might be worth calling to get a read...then again, might be better to datamine and have some other sap do it for you :-)
Old 07-10-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno why I can't make myself read this hand carefully and answer ... I think it's the avatar. Yep. It's bothering me quite a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

=)
Old 07-10-2007, 10:02 PM

Well, with only 20 hands against the villain, his stats are pretty meaningless.

Against an unknown in this situation, I'll probably call it down and see how he played it. That's just how I often like to approach unknowns at this limit because they will often make such crazy plays at .05/.10. You're getting 6.5:1 to call it down, not totally unreasonable odds against an unknown at .05/.10.

After I probably lose the hand, I take really good notes and now I have some insight on him.