Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2007, 10:35 PM

Default Well this was funny

10c/25c nlhe game on bodog. Buy in for $25 after about 30 min I'm at about $20.

Pick up aces in late position. Everybody has limped at this point. Guy to my right with the same size stack makes it 80cents to go. I reraise to 2.8 (yes I know totally gave away my hand to thinking players.) Button calls with JJ, he has both of us covered. Original raiser calls as well.

Pot at this point is about $9.5 preflop. So my SPR is at about 2. Flop comes Q-8-6 rainbow. Original raiser checks so with this SPR I shove all in (if anybody had queens they were getting my chips.) Button really thinks hard and folds. Other guy insta calls. River brings a 7 to complete the gutshot for his 10-9 of diamonds. Lol. What more could I do to have him just give me his chips?

Bought back in and stayed aroud for another hour and took him for $20 with KQ of diamonds. He had 10-7. He flopped a 7 and I flopped a queen. He bet his 7 the whole way.

Either way this was a pretty wild and funny hand now that I've had time to laugh about it and cool off. Figured 1 or 2 people might like to read it.