Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 04:15 AM

Default *** MANSION join OnGame ***

Just received the following from Mansion -

[ QUOTE ]
It’s Boom Time for Affiliates at MANSION.com with the announcement of its Poker partnership with Ongame Network Ltd.

From today, your referred players will have access to one of the largest global poker platforms in the world! Boasting over 30,000 concurrent players at peak times!

NOW is the time to update your exposure of MANSION.com to make the most of this news!

The combination of MANSION.com’s legendary tournaments and strong brand together with Ongame Network’s established liquidity will deliver bigger prize pools and bolder promotions that our growing global player base will find impossible to resist.

But some things haven’t changed; we have successfully preserved the unique MANSION.com’s brand and its sleek, sophisticated interface that has so distinguished it since launch.
• You DON’T need new trackers
• You DON’T need new banners, but…,
• You DO need to increase exposure for MANSION.com

The legendary MANSION.com Guaranteed Tournament series is set to continue, while players can now enjoy game variations…

• Omaha,
• Omaha Hi/Lo,
• 7 Card Stud,
• 5 Card Draw,
• Freerolls, cash games and unique Sit & Go formats.

All of our valued Affiliates should take advantage of this launch by increasing exposure of MANSION.com with features and news items. If you would like to publish an article about the MANSION-Ongame new partnership – please let us know and we will send you some more details.

This is a great opportunity for our affiliates to increase their revenues.

We believe many users will want to try the new MANSION.com, and it will be supported by a boost in marketing activity. So don’t miss this opportunity to make MANSION.com your top listed Poker Room TODAY!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that was a curve ball [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

As soon as we have any information about rakeback etc we will let you know

Kind regards

RakeTheRake
Old 10-11-2007, 06:13 AM

Default Re: *** MANSION join OnGame ***

Now if Ongame is going to use Mansions software as part of the deal then this is a good thing otherwise bye-bye Mansion.
Nah same sucky Ongame software.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now if Ongame is going to use Mansions software as part of the deal then this is a good thing otherwise bye-bye Mansion.

[/ QUOTE ]
OnGame software >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> Mansion software. Although both suck obv.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:24 PM

Tried to play on Mansion a bit tonight. Wow. So that's what bad lag is like. Never really come across it before. Awful.

At one point I thought I'd been dealt AK two hands in a row on one table: I see AK the second time (I run good!), 3b, look away, and when I looked back 5 seconds later, I look at my cards to see 94 - the AK I'd seen was actually the previous hand still jammed momentarily on the screen. The session went downhill from there.

But one good word about Mansion - I screwed up my sign-up through an affilliate (somme cookie or technical problem I guess). I email Mansion, told them the story and said I couldn't play there without RB. So they told me they'd pay me the RB directly at the same rate as the affiliate, 36%. I thought this was odd but obviously welcome.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:02 PM

are the old rakeback deals still working for those that signed with raketherack 2 months ago ?
Old 10-11-2007, 09:25 PM

Most important Q for now, obv: what of those of us who had Mansion RB deals in place before this move...are they still in place?
Old 10-12-2007, 03:52 AM

I signed up for Rb just before they stopped it but never played - onGame suck for bonuses too AFAIK....
Old 10-12-2007, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up for Rb just before they stopped it but never played - onGame suck for bonuses too AFAIK....

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't know much then.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
OnGame software >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> Mansion software. Although both suck obv.

[/ QUOTE ]
Might be something to do with my setup then or location but I never had any problems at Mansion.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:27 PM

but mansion doesn't have any on going bonus like other ongame site, or badbeat jackpot.....
all they have is 36% rakeback, if i don't get that, i may as well not play there.
by the way, i really don't like ongame's software.
is there any software i can add.
so i can do auto 1/2 pot 2/3 pot and pot betting?