Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 03:15 AM

Default Re: Late Night Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
honestly i didn't even look at your posts, i knew you weren't the seer but we needed you out of the way

[/ QUOTE ]
needs more explanation

[/ QUOTE ]

its just awesome what they did- thats all

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-04-2007, 03:16 AM

I read through twice, the first time I was hooked on Mets, the 2nd time i flip-flopped to Chuckles and then Chuckles seemed real quiet and dodgy about arguing with Mets so I dunno
Old 04-04-2007, 03:16 AM

luckay was voting herbie so I was hoping someone would look and say that luckay was killed for that. but it didn't happen so I didn't force it.

but then when herbie claims that luckay called him a villager i really needed to hammer on that cuz it was a lie
Old 04-04-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I figured Soah wouldn't accuse Mets because:

I would see through it making Mets look villagery and think Mets was a wolf.

So Soah accusing Mets meant to me that he knew I would see through it making Mets look villagery, thus getting me to vote Mets as a wolf and winning the game for Chuckles.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL l3ing it. Wolves always assume n00bs are on l1, just something to say. And never try to get inside a wolf's ahead with their random non-vehement accusations. Accusations are not what you should look at in wolf behavior. It's about not buying a wolf's arguments and treating someone like they are a villager (asking for help, trying to build trust, etc).

I don't think it's easy, though. Chuckles sounded really, really bad round of 5. WTF at him taking so long to realize mets was a confirmed wolf (from his perspective)? Superdrunk, lol.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So Soah accusing Mets meant to me that he knew I would see through it making Mets look villagery, thus getting me to vote Mets as a wolf and winning the game for Chuckles.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL l3ing it. Wolves always assume n00bs are on l1, just something to say. And never try to get inside a wolf's ahead with their random non-vehement accusations. Accusations are not what you should look at in wolf behavior. It's about not buying a wolf's arguments and treating someone like they are a villager (asking for help, trying to build trust, etc).

I don't think it's easy, though. Chuckles sounded really, really bad round of 5. WTF at him taking so long to realize mets was a confirmed wolf (from his perspective)? Superdrunk, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
In my defense I did say I was going to be drinking in the signup thread
Old 04-04-2007, 03:19 AM

if things had been going poorly then I would have tried to get ppl to lynch mets which either does a better job of clearing him when I die (see: FOTR) or mets gets lynched and I try again against herbie with just one person to convince

so you can't really be upset at being wrong, because if you had been right I would have made you change your mind =p
Old 04-04-2007, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
In my defense I did say I was going to be drinking in the signup thread

[/ QUOTE ]

yes you did ... drinking anything good by the way?
Old 04-04-2007, 03:20 AM

meh, at least I got Soah vs Herbie right
Old 04-04-2007, 03:22 AM

Oh and btw:

When I am loud and obnoxious when i was villager my first two tries, everyone thought I was a wolf and turbo-pwnt me
When I was quiet today, not one person really honestly thought i was a wolf
Old 04-04-2007, 03:22 AM

there really is a downside to claiming to have peeked my partner as a wolf. it means he has to vote for me which means if either villager votes me then I'm dead. If I say I peeked chuckles as a wolf then he and herbie vote me, but mets can "think" about it and there is only one other villager we have to worry about who might vote me. mets then has the freedom to either be a hero and lynch me, or get herbie lynched if we can pull it off.