Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2007, 11:33 AM

Default UB personal bonus offer

I had a phone call yesterday from ub (some bloke i could hardly understand) and got offered this. Anyone had something like this. I have not played on ub for a while.

It was great speaking with you today and once again I do appreciate your time! Well, here is the offer I spoke about. Please keep in mind this is a special promotion that is not available on our website or advertised anywhere else. This offer is valid only for player Longy11. Don’t hesitate to inquire with any questions or comments.

- With your next deposit of $50 or more you will receive:

- 5% unrestricted cash (capped at $50) or $10 cash which ever is greater!

- 30% added to your pending bonus account! (capped at $300)

- One entry to the $2500 Guaranteed Rebuy at 1200 EST.

- With your next deposit of $400 or more you will receive:

- One seat to the $3500 Guaranteed Tournament at 1600 EST.

- With your next deposit of $750 or more you will receive:

- One free guest seat to our $30,000 Bounty Tournament at 2001 EST.

- With your next deposit of $1,000 or more you will receive:

- One free guest seat to our $200k Guaranteed Tournament 1700 EST.

This is a one time offer only. Good for one deposit. Your deposit must be made within 7 days of this offer.

IMPORTANT: This is a personal offer. You need to reply to this email after you make your deposit in order to receive your bonuses and set up tourneys – or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Harvey R

Ultimatebet ~ VIP Host
Old 06-19-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: UB personal bonus offer

I got pretty much the exact same offer from a VIP rep at absolute poker who called me (how the heck they figure I'm a VIP is beyond me, but what the heck). Since absolute owns UB, it looks pretty standard to me. The unrestricted cash and free ticket are nice but the bonus is basically crap.

[edit] oh, and obviously I'd go with the $1000 deposit if possible but UB does have a tendency to frown upon people who just deposit and withdraw. Seems like they'd have to honor the unrestricted cash and ticket but they might take away that sweet bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 12:09 PM

That 1k deposit looks like a pretty sweet deal to me.

Very unfortunate thats UB though as you have to decide if you want to take the risk of of them giving you a hard time when you try to cash out. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 12:11 PM

jeez, i agree, that 1k bonus is real nice...do they really give people that hard of a time about withdrawing...i try to clear at least some of the bonus, even the last couple, before i withdrew and haven't had a problem...strange...
Old 06-19-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jeez, i agree, that 1k bonus is real nice...do they really give people that hard of a time about withdrawing...i try to clear at least some of the bonus, even the last couple, before i withdrew and haven't had a problem...strange...

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't had any withdrawal problems either but I couldn't say how I'm any different than those people who HAVE had problems. I do generally try to play a respectable amount before making a withdrawal and I'll often make withdrawals in two phases, not clearing out my account right away.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooooooo many bad experience threads in the zoo about withdrawing. Seems like people usually get their money but it often takes weeks and many emails to get it done.

To be fair though I have withdrawn from Absolute several times this year with zero issues.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:56 PM

I got the same offer, deposited $1000 and got the money and bonus in my account without a problem. I haven't been able to register for the tourneys without using money from my own balance though. Already waiting for over a week for a response.

Just noticed that my offer said the $2000 Guaranteed rebuy tourny, but there doesn't seem to be one. Let's hope they meant the $2500 for me as well.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:10 PM

I just got the same bonus offer at Absolute, except the tourneys were slightly different.

$1k deposit got me $50 cash, $300 bonus, some entry to a VIP event, and a free ticket to the 150k guaranteed which is another $215.

Decent offer tbh.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:15 AM

Got the same one a couple weeks ago. I think the $2500 rebuy has a buy in of $3, so its worthless. Other than that pretty sweet offer, glad I took it. You have to write to the guy to have him register you for the tournament. Wonder what happens if you unregister...
Old 06-20-2007, 05:49 AM

Yeh I got this as well, not too bad.

Shame I keep getting raped at 50NL and the bonus clears about $.000000001 an hour though.