Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 07-10-2007, 01:11 PM

Default UB High Roller bonus

What do you all think of this? For those of you who don't already have several $K in bonus $, up to $2000 bonus dollars that will take an eternity to clear. I guess it's not bad if you mostly play at UB and have rakeback. Anyway:

At UB, Big Play gets Big Rewards

Legendary for not only the best tournament structure, UltimateBet has long been the home of high limit games and big action. We appreciate your patronage and will reward the heavy hitter with our highest level of bonus dollars available.

Deposit a minimum of $5,000 into your UltimateBet account and we will reward you with a 20% bonus, up to 2,000 Bonus Dollars absolutely free. There is no special code to enter, you bring the high society, we’ll take care of the rest.
Terms and Conditions
* HighRoller Promotion begins on Wednesday July 4, 2007 at 00:01 ET and runs through Tuesday, July 31 2007 at 23:59ET.

* Note: If Player has requested a withdrawal from their account within 12 hours prior to the start of the promotion, no bonus will be awarded.

* Bonus Dollars will be converted to real money for play on the site at the rate of $1 for every 10 UltimatePoints™ you earn at our Raked Ring Game Tables.

* Bonus Dollars will be converted to real money for play on the site at the rate of $1 for every 30 UltimatePoints™ you earn at our Sit 'n Gos and Tournaments.

* Players that deposit and withdraw bonus dollars without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:38 PM

Default Re: UB High Roller bonus

just the thought of trying to clear this makes my head hurt...
Old 07-10-2007, 01:45 PM

"* Players that deposit and withdraw bonus dollars without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars. "

Any idea what there definition of signifcant play is?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:01 PM

The bonus is no different than any of the smaller UB reloads which they offer frequently. Basically it sucks. I play at UB fairly regularly (low to mid stakes) because I have rb and the players are soft but the bonus is essentially useless and I've skipped reload bonuses the last 4 out of 6 opportunities and still have several hundred left to clear. There's nothing like playing for 5-6 hours straight and seeing that congrats you've just cleared $5.40 message. Woohoo...
Old 07-10-2007, 07:57 PM

how dare you guys trash ultimate bet for their bonus clearing structure.

thats my job.............lol.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:31 PM

are there even any frigging limit games there anymore? Everytime I load up UB there's like 1-2 6 max games at the lower limits...not that anyone plays limit anyways.