Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2006, 10:17 PM

Default Re: iWitness v2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible to have iWitness continue working while Windows has locked the workstation (with the user still logged in)?

[/ QUOTE ]Have you tried this? I think it'll work fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I did try, and it didn't seem to work.
But I will give it another try, and let you know.
Perhaps it was my mistake.

Thanks!
Old 03-28-2006, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible to have iWitness continue working while Windows has locked the workstation (with the user still logged in)?

[/ QUOTE ]Have you tried this? I think it'll work fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I did try, and it didn't seem to work.

[/ QUOTE ]Weird. My desktop is observing with 4 windows accounts right now. That means 3 aren't in the foreground, which seems to be all you need.
-Sam
Old 03-28-2006, 11:33 PM

Hey guys,

I have no idea if this is possible, but figured I would ask...

I am running FPHG, PAHud, and PokerTracker at the same time with Iwitness....

I was thinking..is this in annnyyy way possible?

Start up Iwitness...get 10 tables open..then obviously Pahud would start running...Is there any way you guys could get the data from PAHud to your program? I play 1/2, and with a large number of hands in my database, anytime I step onto a table I can get a very good idea of how the table is going to be(good/bad)...Is it possible that you guys could get the overall VPIP of the table from PAH, then have us set a minimum(like 25%) and if it is under that, just switch tables? I usually run Iwitness for a while and would like if I could just take a step out of the room, go eat something, and by that time get back and have 3 or 4 tables that I can join the waitlist for..

Is anything like this even remotely possible? If it is that would be amazing(If donations are needed I can do that too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )
Old 03-29-2006, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a problem using iWitness. It won't open any tables, it's very strange. When it finds the tables I have set it to find, a dialog box appears saying: "Continue?" and then there is an OK-button. Nothing happens when I click the OK-button, except it keeps searching in the lobby and when it finds another table the same thing happens.

Any solution?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same problem the second time I tried to use iWitness.

Now, when I hit the 'go' button, it just opens up Party and then nothing happens.....it doesn't even look around for tables.

I suck at computers....Help!
Old 03-29-2006, 05:04 AM

nevermind.......I think I got it....Like I said, I suck at computers so I just deleted everything and started over. It seems to work fine now.

Thanks to all you guys for putting these types of things together and sharing them with the rest of us. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2006, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am running FPHG, PAHud, and PokerTracker at the same time with Iwitness

[/ QUOTE ]Running PAHud while you tablemine seems unnecessarily cruel to your machine. Why force all those SQL lookups and stuff?

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way you guys could get the data from PAHud to your program?

[/ QUOTE ]It probably wouldn't be from PA to iWitness, but PT to iWitness. PAHud just reads the ptracker database. But writting SQL lookups (especially in AHK!!) would be really hard. I'm not even sure why you'd want to filter 1/2 mining based on vpip or any stat other than "Is this a player I've never seen before?". You should just want breadth of data, not depth.

[ QUOTE ]
If donations are needed I can do that too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Donations are NOT NOT NOT required, but I did make a donation page a while ago, but the link got lost in this (or maybe the last) thread. I'll see if I can find it. Roland deserves a few PITCHERS of beer for his efforts here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-Sam
Old 03-29-2006, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
beer

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, beer. I just added a "donate" button in the options menu. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2006, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If donations are needed I can do that too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Donations are NOT NOT NOT required, but I did make a donation page a while ago, but the link got lost in this (or maybe the last) thread. I'll see if I can find it. Roland deserves a few PITCHERS of beer for his efforts here.

[/ QUOTE ]I notice that my words flew from my keyboard straight to the Update Fairy. Now there's a donate link in iWitness.
-Sam

P.S. "Update Fairy" = "Roland's Coding"
Old 03-29-2006, 03:07 PM

Well, I install iwitness and set my group up and hit go and nothing happens. I don't know [censored] about computers so I'll probably never get this running unless someone posts a how to for retards. I don't understand half of the things you guys are talking about in this thread or on the overcards poker wiki
Old 03-29-2006, 03:20 PM

Hi Sponger. Do you remember meeting in Vegas? You were kinda a tool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I install iwitness and set my group up and hit go and nothing happens.

[/ QUOTE ]What do you mean "nothing happens"? Does PartyPoker load? If not, what happens when you load Party first?

When you setup the group, did you move it into the list of finalized groups, or did you accidently leave it in the "edit" slot?

When you hit "go", what do the lists in the "witness" tab show?
-Sam