Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring

Old 11-20-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Have a feeling/read, go with it?

1/2 NL on Bodog, eff. stacks $208.50

I do not have PokerTracker or HUD (Yes, I know, I have to get it! Another question, is it a pain in the ass to use on Bodog???)

Table has been very good with avg pots $70+ with 4-5 to every flop.

There is a poster in MP
UTG calls, poster folds?, folded to me I raise black 99 to $9 in MP3. Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

4 to flop for $46.

Flop 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Checked to me and I c-bet $24 (this has been pretty standard on this table and has been getting me a lot of pots with nothing on the flop.)

Folded to the BB who now CR to $50. Now it is folded back to me.

The BB is one of the few decent thinking players on Bodog at this limit. He has seen me c-bet a lot of flops in position and taking them down uncontested. He has also seen me fold to these kind of min-raises several times and I am pretty sure he remembers this. I also believe that he respects my game. My read is that he has a medium pp or a weak king, possibly a flush draw, or is trying to trap with AK. So basically, his range is fairly wide here. Anyone want to try to assign him a range and Stove how my hand does against it?

Do I call and re-evaluate?
Fold?
Reraise? If so how much.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Have a feeling/read, go with it?

Fold. Wait for a better spot to look him up.

You are a 9:1 dog to any K, set or TT+. You are flipping against a flush draw. And i doubt that he does this with 77 or less. The check-minraise does not make me think that you have a lot of fold equity.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Have a feeling/read, go with it?

Does him seeing me fold to a check minraise several times and being a thinking player not change the frequency he would do this with a K or better?