Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

View Poll Results: I have listened to this song by myself and sung along and danced to it
Yes 116 31.27%
No 255 68.73%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2006, 05:00 AM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)...

just when i thought we were going to have to start talking about whos doing 20k flipaments. here we go again.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who thinks Chantel is very mediocre (at least in the pic posted above)? Her jaw/face is huge, she looks like aba w/ makeup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a chipmunk thing going. I'll never understand the apparant majority feeling on how 'hot' they think some of these chicks are. Sure, cute and some are certainly do-able (well not after Captain Tom or Rover) but 'hot' is so over-used.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:03 PM

she's a solid 6.5 and i'd hit it for sure
Old 12-22-2006, 02:09 PM

I know this girl named Brandi...
Old 12-22-2006, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who thinks Chantel is very mediocre (at least in the pic posted above)? Her jaw/face is huge, she looks like aba w/ makeup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whenever I see a picture of Chantal, Dualling Banjos starts playing in my head.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

what were the blinds? even if they were playing 100/200 blinds, 50k is only 250 BB's which is virtually nothing in an aggressive HU match....if you honestly felt there was no way she could lose, then you dont understand variance all that well.

[/ QUOTE ]

in the neighborhood of 50-60 big bets is very reasonable for a single hu limit hold'em match.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:26 PM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)......

Having spent a few days with her I can this: She is above average for sure, but certainly not the hottest thing I've ever seen. I would definately have sex with her...say if I met her at a bar like any regular girl, but I would NEVER lend her money...she is insane.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:59 AM

geez you guys.

i've met chantel and played with her, and i've talked to her on the phone a couple of times for long periods of time.

the girl is sweet, but she's a player. she is a hustler. she has a good game, but for me personally, i told her right away and many times that i knew she was what she was, but i still liked her.

i almost want to call her up right now and be like "wtF?!?!", would you please remove yourself from this drama and BS? she's a girl who has potential and class, but if she stays in the circle she is in it's going to [censored] her.

she is nothing like this psycho braud brandi.

i think chantel wants to be a poker rockstar diva, and she wants to live the vegas affluent lifestyle.

knowing her like i do, expect that to change or evaporate in the next five years, hopefully sooner.

she should have found a way to stay with rodeen. rodeen is a nice guy and a standup [censored]. he's also an excellent player and could have taught her how to play, but the girl's biggest problem is being terribly stubborn.

she is a huge flirt, and i actually miss her, and wish that she would come back down to earth with some of the rest of us, b/c she does have potential, she just needs to stay the [censored] away from vegas and the whole scene until she's more mature to handle it.

yeah, and if she reads this, it's jess.

also, a year ago she was playing $55 sng's, and was probably a winner at that limit. i hate to hear about her playing 100-200 or anything remotely that high.

she will always be able to live some semblance of the lifestyle she craves, however, b/c she is a pretty girl (very petite) and she knows how to make you feel very comfortable around her.

i really hope she finds herself some happiness, b/c there seemed to be a giant void in that girl.

still, i liked her, but that's b/c i accepted her for who she was and never had any disillusioned day dreams of her falling in love with me.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:04 AM

she is a hustler and you're blind if you cant see that, or you have no street smarts at all.

she is a nice girl, and she is genuine, but she also is trying to get what she wants.

being a hustler isn't necc. a bad thing, either.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:07 AM

TRM,

Chantelle has receieved your subtle and charming offer to be her sugardaddy and will weigh your offer against others currently pending and get back to you. Please be advised that if she accepts, it will be on an unrestricted basis that leaves her free to accept any better offers that come along and end your generous sponsorship. Her willingness to stay with you, should she accept, will be directly proportional to the health of your baller roll and the lifestyle it affords.