Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: NCAAF is how big a crapshoot (6 being most, 1 being least)
6 9 12.50%
5 4 5.56%
4 8 11.11%
3 16 22.22%
2 20 27.78%
1 15 20.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Advice on a girl who is my housemate

First real post on BB4Life, last time I posted a thing which got me banned hehehe (not very smart). All reactions are welcome, I post here because I like your reactions on this kind of topics hehhehe...

Here is the story:

Last girls I made a pass it were pretty easy in the sense that I knew that they definitely liked me and I could kiss them without getting embarressed that they didn't want me after all. Especially the last girl was very easy to 'read', she started sending me sms-messages (she got my telephonenumber from another girl and asked me to the studentsball); All in all she was pretty aggressive (when I was with her having dinner at her room - first semi-date in fact, she said I could sleep over by her if I wanted too so that I didn't have to walk to my house which was in fact 1/3 of a mile away hahaha; I declined); the second time I made the move of course and yes of course she took it, so pretty easy one.

Now the live one. In april I moved to a new studenthouse, everyone there has a private shower and toilet. Every floor has 6 little appartments, the kitchen is for everyone together. I am with 4 girls and 1 guy. Girls are 4-6-6.5-7.5 on a 1 to 10 scale; only one of them has a friend (the 6). Second evening I was there, I bumped into the 7,5 girl and invited her to my place we talked for about 3 hours, she was nice an I thought yeah I want to do her in the future if possible hehehe... I added her to Messenger and we talked a few times for a couple of hours (1 time actually when I was @home and she was too, which is a little stupid of course, in fact she said isn't it weird we are talking while you live a few yards away). Last time she said maybe it is good idea to look a movie at my place once and I of course agreed; now the fact is there was no moment after that conversation anymore to see each other and go watch a movie together. In the end of may I knocked at her door a few times but she wasn't there at those time, never saw here around either for 2/3 weeks or so. Then from the second week of June till the beginning of September I haven't been at my appartment. then I returned and the second time I saw here around again (haven't seen her at msn) I invited her to have dinner together the week after at my place, she happily agreed. That was last night and we drank a bottle of whine and a few beers, I ended the night by saing I had to get up early the morning after (which indeed was the case). She said when she went to her room yeah lets have dinner again next week or so, I said well okay I will hear it from you then. Today I saw here again when I was doing the dishes, I knocked at her door with a glas and plate I had to give back to her, she took them and immediately started cooking while I was still doing the dishes. When she went to her room to eat I thought well I have this salad to eat (when I was back at my room) lets call her and eat with her together again; she agreed and we had a nice conversation again, I ended it by saying that I had to studie somewhat, she asked me what then, what then as if she didn't wanted me to go yet(but I knew she was meeting someone later that night)?. The next time or the time after that I intend to make a move, now here are my actually questions.

1. I called her in april for a little something a few days after our first meeting (who was doing the garbage or something like that), I had added her phonenumber - she gave it to me by mail I had sent a mail to all housemates with my number, yesterday when I called her she said I was an unknown caller she then added my number. This looks like a def. beat to me, shouldn't she have added my number like the first time? You guys agree?

2. In the conversations we had last night and today we talked about past loves, sex 'ethics' but most importantly she talked about a few boys who seemed to like her but who she was not interested in in the sense that she wanted to get hooked up with them (or just kiss with them). She just wanted to be friends with them (I looked the guys up via facebook and they existed for the matter hahha). I think this is a good thing, you think this also?

3. She also does one to one things with the guys she just want to be friends with (looks like a beat to me).
4. She mentioned one time that she wants to proceed cautiously before she wants to have sex. Beat IMHO.

5. I don't want a relationship with her (she is not my type of character and I don't want all that stuff at this moment), although I wouldn't mind hanging out with her sometimes. I just want to have a housemate who accepts that and I can have sex with. Impossible???.

What are your ideas and what is your plan or don't have a chance at all...
Old 10-11-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Advice on a girl which is my housemate

[ QUOTE ]

Girls are 4-6-6,5-7,5

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Old 10-11-2007, 05:54 PM

I decree that only Goofy can offer serious advice in this thread.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:56 PM

I think he means: 4, 6, 6.5, and 7.5

Certainly a strange way of writing it, though. I'm guessing he's French. Figures.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Girls are 4-6-6,5-7,5

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT?

[/ QUOTE ]

4 girls.. a 4, a 6, a 6.5, and a 7.5.. obviously not on the 2p2 scale though.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Girls are 4-6-6,5-7,5

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not their age Diebitter hehehe [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Girls are up,up, down,down, left,right, left,right, b,a,

[/ QUOTE ]

WHO is my housemate
Old 10-11-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he means: 4, 6, 6.5, and 7.5

Certainly a strange way of writing it, though. I'm guessing he's French. Figures.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Dutch in fact... It is on a scale of 1 t/m 10. Only the 7.5 is important right now. I have no picture of here without her sunglasses on at this moment, boobs are size C if that matters.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:59 PM

You're in the friend zone. Sorry.