Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2007, 07:28 AM

Default Re: Chris Ferguson playing $2k nl on ftp ...

If he only won $800 from FTOPS how did he jump up to 13k last night?
Old 08-15-2007, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If he only won $800 from FTOPS how did he jump up to 13k last night?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume he also has lots of other money he uses to play for real. Probably set the challenge money aside to jump in a higher game.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:12 AM

nice work on the part of FTP marketing. obv rigged
Old 08-15-2007, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, figured I'd comment on the Chris Ferguson railbird chat. I was the one who was pretty much berating Chris for his handling of Jerry Yang and the tipping situation. Yang asked Ferguson for advice and Ferguson claimed Yang paid the whole 1.8% which is obviously untrue, that 1.8% was spread throughout the prize structure. Ferguson has a vendetta against Harrah's for their poor handling of the rake withheld in tourneys and the overall handling of the world series yet he screws the dealers out of money. Thank you Chris Ferguson.

p.s. For any of you who haven't figured it out yet I dealt the World Series this past year and was told of the rumor before my final paycheck. If no one had spread the rumor I probably would never have had an issue. Instead I pretty much want Chris Ferguson in a dark alley. Oh, and he got my chat banned for outing him during the tourney. Wee!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah thats pretty much what I heard from my dealer friends.

[/ QUOTE ]
And they were wrong, too.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, figured I'd comment on the Chris Ferguson railbird chat. I was the one who was pretty much berating Chris for his handling of Jerry Yang and the tipping situation. Yang asked Ferguson for advice and Ferguson claimed Yang paid the whole 1.8% which is obviously untrue, that 1.8% was spread throughout the prize structure. Ferguson has a vendetta against Harrah's for their poor handling of the rake withheld in tourneys and the overall handling of the world series yet he screws the dealers out of money. Thank you Chris Ferguson.

p.s. For any of you who haven't figured it out yet I dealt the World Series this past year and was told of the rumor before my final paycheck. If no one had spread the rumor I probably would never have had an issue. Instead I pretty much want Chris Ferguson in a dark alley. Oh, and he got my chat banned for outing him during the tourney. Wee!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF exactly do you think sitting on your ass, shuffling and pitching some cards, and doing a little bit of math is really worth. Give me a [censored] break. Handling the register at Jack in the Box is worth more than that [censored].
Old 08-15-2007, 10:51 AM

pretty sure I could do this in 1 month
Old 08-15-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pretty sure I could do this in 1 month

[/ QUOTE ]

are you just gonna yap about it or say the line, so we can book a prop.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just shut the [censored] up. so tired of dealers hijacking threads to bitch about not making enough per hour. you're a monkey pitching cards, be thankful you have a roof over your head.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:35 AM

We already knew FTP was rigged.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just shut the [censored] up. so tired of dealers hijacking threads to bitch about not making enough per hour. you're a monkey pitching cards, be thankful you have a roof over your head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bolded for truth.