Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 10:07 PM

Default Opening an epassporte account: frustration redefined.

Hi,
Since Neteller is out, I opened an account with epassporte Friday the 2nd of February. I was wondering if some people have experienced problems with them as I have.

The pending charges sent to my US checking account were posted yesterday (9th) at 15:00h EST. Slow but I kinda expected that. Then I log on at epassporte to complete the verification and I get a message stating that'll it'll take 7 <u>business</u> days for the money to load to epassporte...

OK! Maybe I am dangerously dim-witted, but the last time I checked, we live in the era of electronic communications, the Internet, fiber optic to home and all that jazz.

Sooo! Can someone explain to me why such a long delay to load money that can be transfered in less than second via electronic network? Is epassporte free-loading with the float of money they transfer?

And what is this thing about "business" days? Since when computers' network take the weekend off? They go in standby mode Friday at 5PM? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

That is the first part of the story. When I realized that it'd be so slow, I searched and found the option of loading via debit card. Hey! Worth a try no?

I go through the procedures to end up with the most improbable of messages: "Debit card already associated with too many accounts. Please contact cardholder services."

Really? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

The debit card I used was issued 4 days ago and I activated it the same day. Furthermore, I didn't use this card for ANY purchase over the Internet since I didn't have the material time to update any Internet merchant account I use (Amazon and Buy.com)

So far, my experience with epass has not been good at all. I frankly wonder if there is another simpler and hassle-reduced way to FINALLY transfer money to a poker site to play.

Edit/MH: If anyone wants to respond, please use the main ePassporte thread. Thank you.

Anyone?
Thank you
Old 02-10-2007, 10:19 PM

Default Re: Opening an epassporte account: frustration redefined.

its known that if youre going to load your account via EFT it will take about a week. they HAVE been getting a little faster this past week and more responsive via phone (i finally got ahold of em anyways)

not sure why youre debit card didnt work, but mine went through instantly. i agree thats an unusual message to be receiving. id either try a different credit/debit card, or just wait the 7 days.

good news is once the money is in your epass account, you can move it to any epass friendly site almost instantly (5 min verification time at FT)
Old 02-10-2007, 10:49 PM

I posted this elsewhere, but I requested a $600 eft on the 3rd. The epassporte website said it would be in my account on the 14th, but it arrived on the 9th, 4 business days, not 7-9.

They are getting better, but you gotta be a little more prepared in getting your funds in when you need them. It's gonna be tough to instanteously get money to any site.

Mega
Old 02-11-2007, 02:09 AM

I was able to open account,verify the next day,and fund my account via MC and already withdrew from FT.2 days
Old 02-11-2007, 04:10 AM

A quick side question for you guys using it. Lets say you load it with $100 and then make a deposit to FT or stars. Can you then withdraw from these sites say 10k onto the card and transfer it to your bank account or buy stuff with the online credit?
Old 02-11-2007, 05:07 AM

surdoc
yes
Old 02-11-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A quick side question for you guys using it. Lets say you load it with $100 and then make a deposit to FT or stars. Can you then withdraw from these sites say 10k onto the card and transfer it to your bank account or buy stuff with the online credit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. The online credit works like a charm, too.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
10k onto the card and transfer it to your bank account

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told I would only be able to transfer $300 per day to a bank account.
I read reports here of people saying $600.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-11-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u must upgrade to 'select' account for a onetime $5 fee, then your limits essentially double everywhere
Closed Thread