Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 09:41 PM

Default Re: ummm [censored] you lee jones and [censored] you pokerstars...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fkn arab crooks

[/ QUOTE ]

i was a huge winner at partypoker and paradise but can't even have a winning day at pokerstars. its same old [censored] everyday, typical bad beats, losing 7030s 80-20s usually on the bubble and usually getting money in on the flop and seeing the gut with his gutshot draw which usually hits 75% of the time, and usually on the river. im sick of it. variance is played out. im doomed plain and simple. losing to better players is one thing, but im losing to worse players and its not even close. and its happening every [censored] day. so i dont know why me, why my account?

[/ QUOTE ]

if only there were some explanation like that the games at stars now are tougher than those games were and you just arent good enough to cut it anymore. that would answer a lot of questions, but i guess there's nothing like that to explain it. clearly rigged.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:50 PM

I sent Kidpoker two cents, the next day I finished fourth out of 103 in an Omaha tourney, my first Omaha final table in like 20 tries.

And I suck at Omaha.

I am a believer.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fkn arab crooks

[/ QUOTE ]

i was a huge winner at partypoker and paradise but can't even have a winning day at pokerstars. its same old [censored] everyday, typical bad beats, losing 7030s 80-20s usually on the bubble and usually getting money in on the flop and seeing the gut with his gutshot draw which usually hits 75% of the time, and usually on the river. im sick of it. variance is played out. im doomed plain and simple. losing to better players is one thing, but im losing to worse players and its not even close. and its happening every [censored] day. so i dont know why me, why my account?

[/ QUOTE ]

if only there were some explanation like that the games at stars now are tougher than those games were and you just arent good enough to cut it anymore. that would answer a lot of questions, but i guess there's nothing like that to explain it. clearly rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

bro. if i wasnt getting my money in way ahead so often and taking such nasty beats then maybe i would agree with you. there is nothing wrong with admitting a person is outclassed. but are you kidding me? the games are as soft or softer in tourneys imo. players are looser than ever in $100+ tourneys. with the way chips are splashing even a super tight nit is going to have his day in the sun everyonce awhile.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:21 PM

Old 09-04-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fkn arab crooks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn - you sound just like Fgators. Face it - you might not be as good at poker as you think you are. Sorry. Play better or run better - take your pick - you only have control over one of them.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:30 PM

anyways, thanks for all the support guys. i sent kidpoker .02 and hope to post some good results coming up. i also apologized to stars support [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] love ya LEE! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 03:07 PM

So everyone always says that it makes no sense for a poker site to rig their software, but have any of you sat down to consider the following?

If a bad player deposits money and loses and deposits again with the same results time and time again, would they keep playing? Probably not, right? So all of this rake would be cut immensely. To combat this, a poker site might rig their software to 'help' these bad players win and thus keep them on the site. A good player knows when he/she played a hand right so them losing a couple buyins here and there or a donkament wouldn't cause them to immediately stop playing online poker, whereas a bad poker player sees that they are losing money and might quit.

STOP TO THINK ABOUT THAT YOU FKIN NAY-SAYERS!
Old 09-05-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So everyone always says that it makes no sense for a poker site to rig their software, but have any of you sat down to consider the following?

If a bad player deposits money and loses and deposits again with the same results time and time again, would they keep playing? Probably not, right? So all of this rake would be cut immensely. To combat this, a poker site might rig their software to 'help' these bad players win and thus keep them on the site. A good player knows when he/she played a hand right so them losing a couple buyins here and there or a donkament wouldn't cause them to immediately stop playing online poker, whereas a bad poker player sees that they are losing money and might quit.

STOP TO THINK ABOUT THAT YOU FKIN NAY-SAYERS!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, a break-through in the 'online poker is rigged' arguement. I cant believe this theory hasnt been suggested by anyone before. If I were you, I'd write to the US government, explain your findings and get this poker scam banned completely
Old 09-05-2007, 05:55 PM

Location: cook me on your grill and feed me to your neighbors

[ QUOTE ]
lee [censored] jones

[/ QUOTE ]

marisa [censored] miller
Old 09-05-2007, 06:37 PM

If online poker is rigged, QUIT PLAYING. Otherwise STFU.