Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 05:43 AM

Default How you guys handle this type of situations?

UTG = Fish Passive
SB = Semi-loose-Agressive/Passive

How you guys handle this type os situations? I really wanna just calling down all the way, because of anyone could have KQ, but the 2 guys couldn't stop raising =(
I really hope for the best here, but all the way I wanna fold this hand

Party Poker 0.25/0.50 Hold'em <font color="#0000FF">(9 handed)</font> link

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (13.00 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (9.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (21.50 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Final Pot: 33.50 BB.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:51 AM

Default Re: How you guys handle this type of situations?

cap every street.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:56 AM

against too passive guys caping?

[ QUOTE ]
How you guys handle this type of situations?

[/ QUOTE ]
well it pretty much never happens so it's fine if you just ignore this type of situation.

anyway, worst flop ever and it sucks sosososo bad that UTG played the flop and turn like that because it instantly makes it look like he doesn't have AA (when he donks turn). it actually makes you feel relieved, like, yay he doesn't actually have it. but then SB check/3-bets and UTG caps. if there's a spot to fold, it's here, but i don't think i could do it. i don't think there's anything you can do here but get owned.

YAWN
Old 06-28-2007, 06:02 AM

Man I really try to find a fold but I really couldn't find.

Just one more thing, If I'm playing 1 table 10 handed, what is my share of winning pots? and if I'm playing 4 tables? It change?
Old 06-28-2007, 07:04 AM

????? Your "share of winning pots", meaning pot equity, does not change when you play on multiple tables. Pot equity is the percentage of ONE pot you expect to win.

SB has a monster. Cold-called 2 bets on the flop and then check-raised 2 bets on the turn. You had the odds to draw to a full house here (hoping no one else had a better set, which is likely given preflop action). You're beat by the river prolly, but you need to go to showdown with a pot that huge.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:27 AM

Can someone please explain UTG's turn donk? He wants to 3-bet or charge a not-so-obvious draw or what?
Old 06-28-2007, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
????? Your "share of winning pots", meaning pot equity, does not change when you play on multiple tables. Pot equity is the percentage of ONE pot you expect to win.

[/ QUOTE ]
I mean, the winning share of the table, like if you have 10 people on a table and they all play at the same level they all gona get the same money (in theory), like 10% is my fare share on a 10-handed, if you win 20% you are winning some guys share.
But now I understand that my question was stupid
Old 06-28-2007, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please explain UTG's turn donk? He wants to 3-bet or charge a not-so-obvious draw or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

UTG just seems clueless. SB's line is a perfect example of this but I don't know that I'd be able to act on that suspicion either.