Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2006, 05:22 PM

Default Re: I feel your pain

[/ QUOTE ]someone link to supposed argument pls, i couldn't find it

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-28-2006, 06:22 PM

I only know OP as the man behind the 'taking a shot @ 25/50 with K6 against 2+2er and hitting vs QQ and making multiple Rounders references and being consequently an awesome poster'.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First time I've ever experienced an extended losing streak. I'm a SSNL player and grinded out a 3000 dollar roll playing 25NL and 200NL B&M. I've been playing for about a year and a half, nearly every day, and this is the first time I can honestly say I am disgusted with poker.

I am now down to 1000 dollars after being obliterated at 50NL. There have been so many 2/3/4/5 out beats that I can't even remember them all. I know I am not going to quit or anything, but on the other hand I am so [censored] pissed off at this [censored] that even thinking about regrinding out my roll at 25NL makes me want to projectile vomit and club 12 baby seals.

I'd beaten 25NL for over 10K hands at 20bb/100, had a 50 Buy-In roll, and was prepared to kick some ass. It would be one thing if I was getting outplayed consistently and could pinpoint my errors, fix them, and this would be over.

Yesterday I sat down to play my normal batch of 1000-2000 hands. 1000 hands of 50NL 6-max gave me two set over sets, Top 2 killed by a gutshot, and the other usual draws calling 2:1 odds. I am now constantly worried opponent has a monster and am playing like a weak-tight punk bitch.

Obviously I am not the first person this has happened to, so I ask you BBV, what should I do? Take a break? Play a smaller amount of tables? Quit Poker? Kill Myself?

How much longer can this kind of crap happen? 100k hands? Should I be prepared for that kind of thing?

Am I just being a big huge moaning vagina, and does getting 2/3 of your roll destroyed happen every so often to everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

quote and bump b/c this guy is in the HSLHE forum arguing with poker bob and stinky pete saying HE NEVER posted this drivel.

sick'em BBV.

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize this is a mispost quote of the op?
Old 12-28-2006, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been playing online for the last 5 years or so. I love playing poker. luckily for me, I have a job that pays near 7 figures.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you do?
Can u get me an interview?