Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Building a bankroll (For newbies)

[ QUOTE ]
IGM-Pay is infinitely better than Netteller, for Party Poker & skins (does anywhere else use it yet?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Neteller is fast and free. I deposited w/ IGM-Pay, and couldn't withdraw for a week. I only see disadvanatges w/ igm-pay.
Old 01-07-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IGM-Pay is infinitely better than Netteller, for Party Poker & skins (does anywhere else use it yet?)

[/ QUOTE ]

How is IGM-Pay infinitely better than Neteller? It's fine if you only play on Party & skins, but deposits and cash outs take forever.

Actually you could probably deposit from Neteller, finish bonus, cash out back to Neteller, and withdraw from Neteller to bank account quicker than you can deposit / withdraw from Party & skins via IGM-Pay.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:42 PM

Just wanted to say THANKS Homer! I have been playing Party for a while so I decided to start building my bankroll there. I deposited $60.00 and then withdrew $50.00 the next morning. Then I started playng the $25.00 NL games with my $10.00. After about two hours, the $10 was $40. Next day, the $40 went to $97, then I took a hit and went back to $60. The next night I went from $60 to $105 in about 20 minutes (one big hand where I had the nuts and the fish had top pair to my flush).

So after 3 nights of playing I cashed out to Neteller and made an immediate $100 deposit to Interpoker. I have played 219 raked hands and already have $188 in winnings. I hope to clear the bonus this weekend and then need to sit around waiting for the PIN to arrive. But should be able to leave Interpoker with at least $300 (assuming a $78 loss and no wins which is not probable but definately possible).

So THANKS AGAIN HOMER!!
Old 01-07-2005, 07:33 PM

You have to wait 3 days to get your money deposited via NetTeller unless you use insta-cash, which have those huge fees associated with them. Depositing with IGM-Pay is instantaneous and free.

I don't have the unfortunate problem of having to cash money out of poker sites so I can't help you there.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:51 PM

Deposited from Neteller to poker sites? Or do you mean *into* Neteller? Neteller to poker sites is instantaneous.

The only advantage of IGMPAY is that each Party Skin gives you up to a $100 bonus the first time you deposit using that system.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:20 PM

I have been playing for a couple months on pokerroom, and built the $25 into a few hundred. After cashing out some, leaving myself with around 300, I decided I will try bonuswhoring. I created a netteller, and cashed out $100 to that. I am planning on starting on interpoker first. However, from what I have read the play is much tighter and stronger than other sites. Also, they do not have micro limits, the smallest being $1/2. It seems like even if the game is beatable, with variance I only have 50 BB with is not good for variance. Should I play NL OR limit to clear the limit most quickly and easily?
Old 01-07-2005, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been playing for a couple months on pokerroom, and built the $25 into a few hundred. After cashing out some, leaving myself with around 300, I decided I will try bonuswhoring. I created a netteller, and cashed out $100 to that. I am planning on starting on interpoker first. However, from what I have read the play is much tighter and stronger than other sites. Also, they do not have micro limits, the smallest being $1/2. It seems like even if the game is beatable, with variance I only have 50 BB with is not good for variance. Should I play NL OR limit to clear the limit most quickly and easily?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try Will Hill first, just because of the variance. They pay the bonus by the hour, so you are less likely to go bust before increasing your roll through the bonus. Play limit, play slowly, and play tight - stay away from marginal hands.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:04 PM

I am playing on pokerplex, and I was wondering how to see how many of the 300 hands i have played.
Old 01-12-2005, 05:49 PM

is the code GRANNY still active?
Old 01-12-2005, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is the code GRANNY still active?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes
Closed Thread