Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 03:04 PM

Default Re: So, is the end really in 2012?

I don't believe that, but Riley Martin says that something is going to happen in 2012 - environmental catastrophes and things of that nature. So you better get your symbol, which is your ticket to ride so to speak, so the Biovians will rescue your ass from this planet and take you to the great mothership, you understand. Sounds reasonable to me.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:24 PM

Yeah
2012=the end.

how you like to be some 90 year old bastard that dies of a heart attack or something on the 20th and doesn't get to see the fireworks.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe that, but Riley Martin says that something is going to happen in 2012 - environmental catastrophes and things of that nature. So you better get your symbol, which is your ticket to ride so to speak, so the Biovians will rescue your ass from this planet and take you to the great mothership, you understand. Sounds reasonable to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fact. O-Qua Tangin Wann is coming back to save all of the believers who have symbols to board the mothership which is hidden behind Saturn. Uh, yeah man, a catastrophe is coming and things of this nature.

All of the people who tell you otherwise are simply disguised Targzissians who are obviously reptilian.