http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPR7vz-OvAw
Old 11-27-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

very nice tribute vid zor, such sick hits
Old 11-27-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dids and RJ,

Please shut the [censored] up, you stupid [censored] retards. You are both being whiny little bitches and ruining a thread about a healthy 24 year old who just was shot and killed in his house by some scumbag.

[/ QUOTE ]

find a different spot for your internet dick waving contests guys.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:24 PM

Also. I am not even a Redskin fan but this is hitting me pretty hard and I don't exactly know why.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man I'm an Eagles fan and I liked the guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I was more upset over the Darrent Williams death, but yeah this hit me harder than usual. It's very sad and I wish his family the best.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:30 PM

RIP

I wish for one day, sportswriters would get a brain, most of the stuff written, or put on the air has been disgusting
Old 11-27-2007, 04:30 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

Yeah, I am one of those giant giant draft nerds. I remember the year he was drafted he was #1 on my big board and I completely loved him and said he would be the best player drafted in like 3 years. Not seeing him ever again is pretty [censored] lame.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:31 PM

So sad, I dont really know why but I was really suprised/sad when I heard this in the morning. I guess I just imagined the whole situation, knowing that people are basically hunting you, willing/wanting to kill you, able to get in your house, and for no reason that we currently know. The police will hopefully find something out, but this looks like it was the work of people that had done this many times before, making Taylor look like he was up to no good at some point.

RIP Taylor, still cant believe it.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So sad, I dont really know why but I was really suprised/sad when I heard this in the morning. I guess I just imagined the whole situation, knowing that people are basically hunting you, willing/wanting to kill you, able to get in your house, and for no reason that we currently know. The police will hopefully find something out, but this looks like it was the work of people that had done this many times before, making Taylor look like he was up to no good at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the key point here. Whatever else happened, unless the girlfriend is making up the whole story, this is 100% a professional hit and not a simple robbery. That, in turn, means Taylor was not clean. It's sad, and I'm as sorry a 24 year old making millions died in the prime of his life as any poker player/NFL fan, but, plainly, this is about something more than a robbery gone bad.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the key point here. Whatever else happened, unless the girlfriend is making up the whole story, this is 100% a professional hit and not a simple robbery. That, in turn, means Taylor was not clean. It's sad, and I'm as sorry a 24 year old making millions died in the prime of his life as any poker player/NFL fan, but, plainly, this is about something more than a robbery gone bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize professional hitmen missed on 50% of their shots and went for the groin/thigh area.

This is a sad moment, because all evidence points to Sean Taylor having really grown up and matured over the last year or so, and had gone far from the knucklehead days of his earliest NFL career.

But there is no evidence pointing to a "professional hit" at all, and no evidence contradicting anything the girlfriend is reported to have said, and any wild ass speculation is, at this point, complete and total conjecture.