Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 09:59 AM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

R.I.P. Sean Taylor [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
It's sad to see a person and a player of his standard go down like this. I really thought he'd pull through too. My prayers go out to his family and friends.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:13 AM

Huge bummer
Old 11-27-2007, 10:17 AM

My thoughts go out to his 18month old son and wife. So sad.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:20 AM

Can't think of anything that hasn't already been said.. so terrible, RIP Sean Taylor.. loved watching this guy when he was at Miami
Old 11-27-2007, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This makes me sick.

I have never really gotten upset about a 2+2 post before, but Dids you are so far out of line here its unbelievable. I think you should be permabanned for that comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who understands what Dids was trying to say here? It may have not come the way he wanted it to or in the context he meant it, but I understood completely and the only thing I got out of it is "There is more to the media misperception of him as a bad guy than just the gun incident". [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] As I read it, the comment was why the some in the media felt the way they did.

Fair or unfair, but spitting incidents will always follow someone whether it be Robbie Alomar or Bill Romanowski and also look like a vile act, regardless of how great a person is otherwise.
RIP, very sad for the family.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This makes me sick.

I have never really gotten upset about a 2+2 post before, but Dids you are so far out of line here its unbelievable. I think you should be permabanned for that comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who understands what Dids was trying to say here? It may have not come the way he wanted it to or in the context he meant it, but I understood completely and the only thing I got out of it is "There is more to the media misperception of him as a bad guy than just the gun incident". [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] As I read it, the comment was why the some in the media felt the way they did.

Fair or unfair, but spitting incidents will always follow someone whether it be Robbie Alomar or Bill Romanowski and also look like a vile act, regardless of how great a person is otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think everyone is upset, fueling their anger at the Didsman.

Very sad event. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 10:51 AM

Would anyone with medical knowlege care to explain what exactly happens when your femoral artery gets severed and more importantly, what the doctors could do to save him.

Seems like it would be hard to reattach such a major artery.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This makes me sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

Not that I expect most of the simpletons that read this site and engage in the usual hysterical moaning when horrible stuff like this happens to be able to understand that.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Would anyone with medical knowlege care to explain what exactly happens when your femoral artery gets severed and more importantly, what the doctors could do to save him.

Seems like it would be hard to reattach such a major artery.

[/ QUOTE ]

You bleed and bleed. I know that sounds trite, but that's really the long and short of the problem. Reattaching is relatively simple (vascular surgeons do way, way more complicated stuff daily), but the blood loss is so ridiculous that you really have to get to an OR fast. Sadly, quicker medical attention would have most likely saved him. He was most likely screwed by the time the cops or medics showed up. You just have to stop massive bleeding like that or you're dead in a matter of minutes.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This makes me sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

Not that I expect most of the simpletons that read this site and engage in the usual hysterical moaning when horrible stuff like this happens to be able to understand that.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm.. WE GOT THAT. Jesus you're retarded. You made the faux pas of faux pas, get called on it, and rather than just own up to it, you cry context and crawl into your fat suit of superiority. Stay classy.