Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Best way to create a new FT account?

Hi guys,

I created a Full Tilt account about 2 years ago and haven't had money on it for 1 1/2 years. This account was not linked to a rakeback affiliate. Then last December I decided i wanted to start playing again online and used my friend's personal info to sign up, but linked my debit/credit card to his account. Now he wants to sign up, but we're not sure exactly how to go about it since my account has his details. He wants to avoid signing up as one of his friends if possible. One other thing worth mentioning is that I logged onto my old account and tried to chat and it said I need a real money account to chat at this table. I have definitely played on this account and have a past transaction history. Does it only say I can't chat because I don't have any money in the account, or is it no longer a real money account? If that is the case I could just switch the details on my current account and he could use his when he creates a new account? I hope this makes sense and I would appreciate any input you could give me.

Thanks
Old 07-29-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Best way to create a new FT account?

What some people have done, and seems to work, is email FTP requesting that the account actually be closed. Once it is, you can sign up again through a RB site. No guarantee, though.

Also, I think sometimes non-RB accounts can be placed under an affiliate, especially if theyve been inactive for a long time. I would email one of the big RB sites about that.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:34 PM

Hmmm... that's interesting. I don't think I've heard of somebody closing their account and opening a new one. If anybody could confirm this working for them recently then i would be very intersted in this. Also, thanks for your response.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:49 PM

Change legal name is the sure way to create new acct... How does John Smith strike your fancy?
Old 07-29-2007, 08:53 PM

If nothing else works I might actually go through with it.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:14 PM

If anybody has closed their old FT account and opened up a new account with rakeback, please pm me and with details. I'm pretty desperate here.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:20 PM

Locked!
Closed Thread