Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2007, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Fashion - Going Out (Without Coming Out!)

Tigers are awesome and reasonably priced, just bought this pair:

As for shopping on a budget, not sure where everyone is located but I just found H&M and really liked it. A lot of basic, classic clothing that is cheap. This is a good place to buy standard clothing that can be used in many different occasions.

One thing that I think is overlooked by most guys is picking colors that look good on you. Red, for instance, is a color that just makes me look horrible. Complexion and hair color are important. This was suggested by another poster and, although a lot of it is about suits and more dressed up attire, it helps get the basics down: Dressing the Man. This has been helpful to me by giving me the confidence to "explore" my personal style. By having a good base to work from, I'm more willing to purchase things that I might not have before because I'm confident in fit and color.

Another thing I'm beginning to do is look more carefully at what others are wearing. By doing this, I'm seeing things that might work for me that I haven't tried or things that could work for me with a little adjustment.