Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 08:21 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost
Default ePassporte sign-up--did I mess this up completely?

Some background: I haven't played real-money online poker in about a year and a half, and the payment option that worked best for me was ePassporte. So, I went to PStars, went through their instructions, and created a new personal account, using my checking account. I was told to wait for ePassporte to send those tiny verification deposits to my account, both on their site and in an e-mail. I figured that I had sent it up right, and all I needed to do was wait for verification and load times.

Fast forward to today, when I call my bank (it's the fifth business day since I signed up). I got the amounts of the deposits and went to ePassporte to verify my account. Instead, as soon as I log in it tells me that I have to set up a payment option. There's no link toward the verification page. When I try to set up my checking account again, it says that my account is already in use.

Well, no [censored], I'm the one that's using it--you guys aren't letting me verify it.

So tell me, did I mess up anywhere? Is this typical? I've sent a message through the ePassporte system, but I don't expect a reply before Monday.

Edit/MH: Please use the Official Thread. Thanks.
Closed Thread