Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 10:30 PM

Default Re: what\'s your excuse for being single?

I'm sorta seeing someone now for about 3 weeks(we're not officially boyfriend/girlfriend), but I have been single for almost 5 years before this.

Reasons:
1) Very introverted
2) general dislike for my age group (18-25) (makes it hard to meet girls when you hate everybody and what they like in general)
3) love being single and by myself
4) Although I think I look pretty decent, I'm 22, 5'10" 135-140 lbs so I need to gain some weight to get girls to initally take me more serious.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because girls are the devil.

The are flaky, insane, moody, scandalous, and weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

but they have an internal temperature of 98.6 degrees and secrete a fluid like substance from their vagina that allows for repeated thrusting of my penis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thrust them, but I don't trust them.

[/ QUOTE ]

niiiiiice, I've never heard that before, did you come up with it? I'm soo going to use that.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha yeah

I actually had a couple sentence response typed out and then that hit me and I went with it. I am going to use it as well.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
keepitreal,

Does the dumb South Carolina beauty contestant pass your arm test?

[/ QUOTE ]
Jan Levinson-Gould?
Old 08-28-2007, 11:08 PM

2+2
Old 08-28-2007, 11:18 PM

Girl I'm involved with lives across the country, not technically my girlfriend so I'm technically single, but I adore her and don't want to [censored] it up so I won't date anyone else.

But normally I'm single because I have high standards and go after good looking girls, but good looking girls generally aren't single.

Well, that, and I have no game.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:26 PM

I'm not officially single yet, but I am on my second break in 3 weeks from my girlfriend of 2 years mostly because I am too selfish and want to spend time with my fraternity and playing poker and drinking and what not. It's really hard on me though to be apart. I'm only 20 by the way
Old 08-28-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reasons:
1) Very introverted
2) general dislike for my age group (18-25) (makes it hard to meet girls when you hate everybody and what they like in general)
3) love being single and by myself
4) Although I think I look pretty decent, I'm 22, 5'10" 135-140 lbs so I need to gain some weight to get girls to initally take me more serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than the fact that I'm 5'10" 195 lbs, this pretty much sums me up.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:39 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans, if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
I like to wait for the girl to just about fall into my lap. It's alot easier to get away with the [censored] i pull when you know just how much they like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

*puke*
Old 08-29-2007, 12:00 AM

Why am I single?

Because the girl I gave up my job for and moved across the country with decided that it wasn't going to work out 3 weeks after the move. Thanks for the reminder, [censored].
Old 08-29-2007, 12:33 AM

There are a lot of reasons.

1. I'm not particularly good looking. I'm not really ugly, but I have some defects that hurt my chances with women. Namely, I have a colorless bump on my nose, and One of my front teeth is a snaggle-tooth (from a fight.)
Also, I'm PALE, and not very tall (5 foot 10)
My hair isn't so great either, and I pay no attention to fashion, so that's not good either. I sometimes have mild acne, which tops it all off to make me kind of mediocre overall.

I've been with hot girls, so I'm definitely not hopeless. However, my looks definitely limit my choices somewhat.

2. I have very little motivation. In a lot of ways, I feel like it's just not worth the effort. I don't want to listen to all the stupid garbage that comes out of a girl's mouth all night. I don't want to pay for dinner. I don't want to put up with her playing games. My attitude with a lot of girls is "jesus. You're lucky I'm even talking to you"

Their attitude with me is "I'm gonna act like a total bitch and [censored] with your mind"

The result is: nullity

3. By some standards, I'm not really even heterosexual. I've never been attracted to dudes or anything. It's just that there are very few females that I find hot. This 00T scale 7 keeps calling me and trying to sex me, but I'm just not into her at all.

4. Even though I seem misogynistic in this post, the reality is that I have very little interest in one night stands. I'm basically a hopeless romantic, and fiercely monogamistic. The latter ruined this threesome relationship I was engaged in with these 2 bisexual girls. One of them was so broken up about it that she doesn't even want to talk to me ever again.
I just wanted to be friends [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I don't know who to fit in with. Marginal girls seem to want to date poseurs who religiously follow some abhorrent subculture. Yuck! And mainstram girls my age seem to want guys to treat them like whores. I don't want to do any of that, or be any of that.

Furthermore, older girls seem to want a guy with a stable profession, a college degree, and some wealth. I have none of those.

Anyway, my mood on this may pass. Maybe not. The sick thing is I've felt like this to varying degrees for like 5 years since my last long term girlfriend dumped me. I'm still basically in love with her, even though she is pretty much a psychotic hose beast.

Yeah, I know. I AM in therapy.