Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Best OOT Feud of all time?
Diebitter v. [censored] 5 20.00%
[censored]+cardo+thinman/by-tor v. Mslif+Jason_t 14 56.00%
[censored] vs. Elainemonster 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2007, 11:59 PM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

am i overthinking this? start crayton tomorrow night with h ward (cin), Chad J (PIT) and Roy W (Min) as my usual 3 starters? Here's my thought process:
1) I am def. in the playoffs but have a long shot (either a HUGE point week or I win and the Brady/Moss owner loses) at a first round bye
2) if the Heinz field is anything like Monday night, I don't see huge games out of Ward or Ocho
3) Roy Williams was barely involved in the Calvin Johnson dropfest on Thanksgiving
4) The Packers seem pretty good at shutting down #1 WRs this year, but give up more underneath stuff, which may mean big games for Witten and Crayton

The problem obviously is that the Dallas / GB game is tomorrow night - anyone think I should start Crayton and then figure out which guy to sit afterwards?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:37 AM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

Carson Palmer against Pitt or an emotionally charged Jason Campbell against Buffalo in Washington?
Old 11-29-2007, 01:00 AM

i can't imagine ever starting campbell over palmer
Old 11-29-2007, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-29-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the weather forecast before the 1pm games. It's supposed to rain Sunday and we all saw how awful the field was on Monday. I wouldn't touch any Bengal if that's the case.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:32 PM

Lee Evans has Trent Edwards throwing to him!
Old 11-29-2007, 08:55 PM

after thinking about this all day, i agree. i spoke way too quickly re: palmer vs. campbell. after reading the most recent weather report for pit, and with woodson out, i'm going for the home run with crayton tonight, PIT def, and Ward and Roy W as WRs. i watched the whole monday night game and it was a joke. i mean up until 5 mins. left in the game neither team had a single snap in the red zone. if it's even 75% as bad this week, it's hard to see CIN doing very much (or either team, for that matter). i say sit your bengals and steelers unless the weather dramatically clears up, which you will know by 1 pm sunday.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:02 AM

I actually like Campbell v. Buf better than Palmer. Hes coming off back to back good games against pretty good defenses. Palmer has been pretty inconsistent and Buf D ranked 31, Pitt is 1st and it might rain
Old 11-29-2007, 06:21 AM

OK hear me out here: Manning is obviously the better QB, but we're talking fantasy production here, not who you want under center. Manning's season has not been as productive as season's past, due to injuries on his line and receivers. Some of those injuries are clearing up, but are still there (no Harrison). Warner has been pretty productive all season, and the Cards receivers are all healthy again. Plus, Manning is playing against a very solid Jacksonville defense and Warner is playing the less than stellar Cle defense. Am I crazy for even considering this??
Old 11-29-2007, 04:20 PM

Have to make a decision on whether to start Crayton or Barber tonight - Crayton is tempting as Woodson may not go and we score return yards, Barber is nice but I then can't play any of Bush, White, Young or Chatman on Sunday (#1 RB is Westbrook). Other WR's are Coles, Curry, Evans, Furrey and Davis. Thoughts?