Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2007, 06:45 AM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
Pokerstars betsizes are ussually wrong.

Sometimes when i select pot PF it shows a smaller size than it should be. Posflop show different values too.

I.E pot is 5$ (about 4.5 because of rake. I select pot and it shows 6.5$

In general the betsizes are wrong (and wierd things happens like pokerpad saying that pot is 20 than when select half pot it doesnt show 10, but another value.

[/ QUOTE ]
What table size and theme are you using?
Old 11-09-2007, 07:22 AM

i can only make pokerpad to work at standard theme. I use the default size. (how can i change to hyper simple?)
Old 11-09-2007, 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this sounds jibberish to me, but ill give it a try, thx [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you want an option to have all hotkeys act on the table under the mouse pointer, that could be worked into the current InvokeHotkey function.

[/ QUOTE ]

this would be a cool feature (if you can turn it on/off)

I dont use BetPot anymore because you have the mouse wheel now too. But I will try to edit the code so that i can fold/check when mousing over the table and doing right click. It makes everything a lot faster, not switching tables etc. anymore
Old 11-09-2007, 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

this would be a cool feature that i can fold/check when mousing over the table and doing right click.

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be awesome i dont know how to define the right click for one option (for example check fold)
Old 11-09-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i can only make pokerpad to work at standard theme. I use the default size. (how can i change to hyper simple?)

[/ QUOTE ]
Select the hyper simple theme in the settings window. Double click the tray icon to open the settings window and find the following:

Be sure to click OK to apply any changes.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this would be a cool feature (if you can turn it on/off)

[/ QUOTE ]How should it be turned on/off? With a hotkey or by opening the settings window? The former would be more appropriate if you want to toggle this on and off quite often. Also, a game window will still need to be active for the "Table Hotkeys" to work, but it will just redirect to the table under the mouse. This is the same way TableNavigator support works.

[ QUOTE ]
that would be awesome i dont know how to define the right click for one option (for example check fold)

[/ QUOTE ]
See the key list page at http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm
Old 11-09-2007, 12:57 PM

Which sites would you like to see auto-reloading for?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:45 PM

Version 0.1.12 is available. Added limited support for Absolute Poker (the Pot Bet hotkeys will not do anything currently, however Fixed Bets should work for both cash games and tournaments) as well as the ability to act on the table under the mouse pointer. Select that option is the Settings Window -> Options. By default it is turned off.

Download: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

Note for Absolute Poker tournament tables: The tournament lobby window needs to be opened to be able to get the blinds. If you leave the tournament lobby window open in the background, you will never see it popup to the front when obtaining the blind amounts. The tournament lobby window CANNOT be minimized or the blinds won't be read correctly.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:12 PM

Wow!

This is so sweet and really helps alot (no long navigation with right left up and down necessary).

I also love it as a part of the Settings. I highly recommend anyone trying this!

When I try to implement the right click = check/fold,

will I have problems because at Racetrack (FTP), there is the layout options popping up?

about this:

Possible? Yes... redirect the Fold: Call: Raise: labels to a new function and use Code:

MouseGetPos, , , id

to obtain the id of the window under the mouse pointer.

will I be able to use a fold button (say F) and do it with right mouse click at a time?

Thx! I have lost quite a few BIs from misclicks and types but I still love it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I try to implement the right click = check/fold,

will I have problems because at Racetrack (FTP), there is the layout options popping up?

[/ QUOTE ]When you right click the options are popping up?

[ QUOTE ]
will I be able to use a fold button (say F) and do it with right mouse click at a time?

[/ QUOTE ]
I added the ability to specify additional hotkeys by creating a file named TableHotkeys.ini

To add additional hotkeys for F to fold, C to call, R to raise, save to TableHotkeys.ini the following:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>f=Fold
c=Call
r=Raise</pre><hr />

You can add additional hotkeys for any of the following labels (and as many as you want for each label):
Fold, Call, Raise, ClearBetBox, Relative1, Relative2, Relative3, Relative4, Relative5, Relative6, Relative7, Relative8, Relative9, Fixed1, Fixed2, Fixed3, Fixed4, Fixed5, Fixed6, Fixed7, Fixed8, Fixed9, RandomBet, AllIn, LastHand, IncreaseBet, DecreaseBet, IncreaseBet2, DecreaseBet2, FoldAny, AutoPost, ToggleAutoMuck, Reload, AllInThisHand, Lobby, SitOut

You will need to redownload the source version of 0.1.12