Old 11-10-2007, 08:33 AM
zen_rounder zen_rounder is offline

Location: in da shed
Default Re: aliens will not be friendly

george bush must be one of these aliens. his speach difficulties give him away. were already doomed imo
Old 11-10-2007, 08:48 AM
skillgambler skillgambler is offline

Old 11-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Gonso Gonso is offline

Location: seat zero

[ QUOTE ]
george bush must be one of these aliens. his speach difficulties give him away. were already doomed imo

[/ QUOTE ]

oh?
Old 11-10-2007, 09:18 AM
zen_rounder zen_rounder is offline

Location: in da shed

ok i cant spell speech lol [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2007, 09:47 AM
EWS87 EWS87 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Greetings, Earth people. We are the people of the Vort Galaxy. We thank you for your interest, but have no intention of visiting other civilisations in the near future. We wish you all the best.

The planet's populated by freaks and very weird dudes. It is also quite young. I think we should stay away.

Kryptok

[/ QUOTE ]

amazing A++
Old 11-10-2007, 10:07 AM
FoldEqu1ty FoldEqu1ty is offline

Location: Guser

Old 11-10-2007, 11:15 AM
sightless sightless is offline

Location: Brooklyn

ok, first off, this is the greatest [censored] video game ever

[/ QUOTE ]

yup

Greetings, Earth people. We are the people of the Vort Galaxy. We thank you for your interest, but have no intention of visiting other civilisations in the near future. We wish you all the best.

The planet's populated by freaks and very weird dudes. It is also quite young. I think we should stay away.

Kryptok

ahahahahaha
Old 11-10-2007, 01:37 PM
W3rdy303 W3rdy303 is offline

its a coinflip
Old 11-10-2007, 06:16 PM
todd1007 todd1007 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
At the risk of entering smug mode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg-s8HJPW1Q

It's part two of a multi-part conference that happened a few years ago. Part one (and the first five minutes of part two) is just the intro. From then onwards, it's various air traffic controllers, pilots, retired colonels, majors, you name it, all testifying before a bank of TV cameras and journos - and all saying they will testify before Congress, under oath, if asked.

Mind-blowing stuff. Best evidence ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

no one ever talks about this conference?? why not??

i have shown it to others and asked them what they think about it and they are like "i dunno know"
Old 11-10-2007, 06:30 PM
ibluffoldladies ibluffoldladies is offline

Location: 3-betting your grandmother

Great thread....before the 2nd page.