Old 07-05-2007, 02:50 AM

Default Re: 4th of July

Lake Tahoe firework show was amazing.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
heading into chicago to go to the taste for the first time in like 9 years. THe only reason I'm going is because there is going to be a free concert with Robert Randolph that will be going on. that, and I kinda feel like doing the taste

[/ QUOTE ]

The steel guitar guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. a major local station is bringing Robert Randolph and a few other acts. I couldn't really care about the other acts and just want to see Randolph.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very cool. I went to a Clapton show a few years ago at MSG and he opened - was incredible. How was the show?
Old 07-05-2007, 10:54 AM

I love it when someone says "title says it all", then writes another paragraph to say what they really mean. Sorry, struck me as funny [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2007, 01:15 PM

Default 5th of July

friends made me drink too much. I'm sunburned and [censored] dying at work right now. pretty nice little Wednesday, though.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: 5th of July

dont care about fireworks anymore. woke up. went to store, bought goods. came home, got drunk, made bacon wrapped scallops. some people ate them, i got more drunk, made fajitas and then passed out.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
heading into chicago to go to the taste for the first time in like 9 years. THe only reason I'm going is because there is going to be a free concert with Robert Randolph that will be going on. that, and I kinda feel like doing the taste

[/ QUOTE ]

The steel guitar guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. a major local station is bringing Robert Randolph and a few other acts. I couldn't really care about the other acts and just want to see Randolph.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very cool. I went to a Clapton show a few years ago at MSG and he opened - was incredible. How was the show?

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoyed what little I saw. my friend was being a bit of a bitch and wanted to leave like 4 songs into the set. He was the one driving and my car was back at his place, so I was in no position to try to stay longer
Old 07-05-2007, 08:51 PM

Traveled for around 30 hours. Got home, realized my power had been shut off while I was gone because I only pay bills that come in red envelopes. Considered turning around and getting back on a plane but decided to clean out the fifteen pounds of meat in my freezer that had been chilling at 90 degree's for the last week. FU AMERICA. JIHAD JIHAD. Pretty sure I'm going to have to throw the fridge out. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2007, 09:12 PM

I went to Zuma beach which is in the Malibu area. Really nice place but took forever to get to. Also a dead mammal washed up on the shore and kinda killed the mood. I have pictures of it, maybe someone here can tell me what it is? It's head was decapitated and it smelled really bad. Also it's intestines were hanging out.

Oh yeah and I drank Patron and when we ran out of that we went to Alta Dena by the Rose Bowl and watched some fireworks and drank beer. Also played horseshoes. I really need to get better at this game, my uncles issued a challenge to me and my twin bro. Horseshoes tips anyone?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:32 PM

captain and cokes starting in the early afternoon, followed up by the tool concert at summerfest (milwaukee)

great show