Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Personal / dating / whatever life situation gen advice - volume 2

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I'd really appreciate it if some of you would take a look at my Match.com profile and let me know what can be improved.

My username there is coffeeMMMcoffee .

Ya I know the first thing that could be improved is the username -- just put that aside for now though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Edit: Here is the link

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I'm not a woman or gay, so maybe you should discount this, but find a photo of yourself where your eyes don't look red (or learn photoshop) also shave, you look scruffy

2) Spell check for [censored] sake, you're not gonna get any women with brains (sorry your "canoing" immediately jumped out at me) (and just noticed you put "Brainiacs" as a turn on... so yeah, spell check)

3) You list your location as Seattle (next to your photo) but then you say you just got back to Florida? Confusing imo.

4) WTF is authentic Ethiopian food? Serious question. That does sound interesting in a wacky way.

5) You've got a bunch of stuff about what you did, and then the very very last paragraph.... looking like an after thought, you say what you're looking for in a relationship. You may want to think about moving that up a bit, since this is a profile on Match.com....

6) Some of the description about you seems longish, but idk, may just be a style issue.

7) WTF at "renaissance woman" do you REALLY want those chicks that go to those medieval type fairs and stuff... style issue i guess

Overall seems ok, a little on the longish side, i'd shorten and snappy it up a bit, and put in a different photo.