Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Re: **Official NOT-Fgators Pic Thread** WARNING RANDOM GUY NOT FGATOR

[ QUOTE ]
OP deserves a very long ban, not joking either.

[/ QUOTE ]

You deserve a lesson in brain development if you dont see the point of the thread.

MAKE WAY FOR THE BBV MORAL POLICE

WTF? You jackals tell people to die in grease fires and get cancer for playing poker poorly but dont agree with owning a gigantic troll who abuses this forum to the greatest extent, offers nothing of value, and refuses to ever admit he's wrong? Seriously?
Old 10-22-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You deserve a lesson in brain development if you dont see the point of the thread.

WTF? You jackals tell people to die in grease fires and get cancer for playing poker poorly but dont agree with owning a gigantic troll who abuses this forum to the greatest extent, offers nothing of value, and refuses to ever admit he's wrong? Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please dont ban Viper!!!

P.S starting new acronym TMO Thats My Opinion

I think it will own IMO...TMO
Old 10-22-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is really [censored] up. He may suck at poker but he shouldn't be subject to this kind of harrassment. This is a poker forum and you guys are protruding into his personal life. Unless he gives an ok, for it then it's fine, but I really don't think anyone should post these pictures except him, himself.

Barrin6

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT.
This is pretty [censored] up imo

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-22-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just cuz fgators is annoying doesnt make this right

I still believe he shouldn't be harassed this way, but keep making excuses as to why you should keep posting his pics. I don't care if he's a troll or not, he still shouldn't deserve this kind of treatment.

Whether or not he offers no value, you guys remind of the kids who picked on the handicap kids in high school just because they "offer no value" or were just "dumb".

it's very simple.

if fgators were to post, "i admit that i suck at poker. i want to use 2p2's resources to improve and stop breaking even. someone coach me, please," people would stop ridiculing him in the graph threads.

if fgators were to post, "yes, these pictures are of me. i would prefer if they were not released," the op wouldn't have created a thread called "the offical not fgators pic thread."

clearly the op is a scumbag, but the op doesn't care to debate that. fgators' refusal/inability to acknowledge weakness is the reason he gets flack. a good case can be made that fgators is the most arrogant poster in 2p2 history.

[ QUOTE ]
I would have much more sympathy for FGators if he didn't constantly use the resources this forum and its members have to offer and contribute nothing of value beyond the entertainment provided.

I mean, the guy has been offered FREE coaching by many people, it's been pointed out to him repeatedly how he plays badly and how he can fix it, and he just continues to be stubborn, obstinate, and refuse to admit he's wrong in anything. He's a huge troll, albeit one so dedicated to his trolling he put in 1.4 million hands of poker to keep up appearances.

Bottom line, he's nothing but a drain on the good strategic minds here, and doesn't deserve to be a part of this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath all you do is leech onto these threads, re-iterating the same [censored] in a more spastic tone than the posters before you. Who's more of an attention hoar, one OP, or the dude who just has to appear saying the same [censored] thats already been repeated, over and over again. HMM, FGATORS much, EVENKEAL much, GRIMMSTAR much??? Wow some dude lied about pictures on a god damn message board where he's trying to keep the stuff unreleased, the horror! OK, Nath "INSERT uncreative insult here."
Old 10-22-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's very simple.

if fgators were to post, "i admit that i suck at poker. i want to use 2p2's resources to improve and stop breaking even. someone coach me, please," people would stop ridiculing him in the graph threads.

if fgators were to post, "yes, these pictures are of me. i would prefer if they were not released," the op wouldn't have created a thread called "the offical not fgators pic thread."

clearly the op is a scumbag, but the op doesn't care to debate that. fgators' refusal/inability to acknowledge weakness is the reason he gets flack. a good case can be made that fgators is the most arrogant poster in 2p2 history.

[/ QUOTE ]

and all of this has what to do with posting these pictures?

[ QUOTE ]

Whether or not he offers no value, you guys remind of the kids who picked on the handicap kids in high school just because they "offer no value" or were just "dumb".

[/ QUOTE ]

this is 100% different. the difference is that fgators is not retarded. rather, he's ridiculously stubborn and arrogant.

[ QUOTE ]
it's very simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you let a dog with a broken leg die lying in the middle of a highway?

THEN WHY THE [censored] ARE WE LETTING OP POST THESE PICTURES?!