Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Patriots get caught with camera man taping NY Jets coaches playcal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well the fact that everyone does it means that they should all be punished accordingly, not just the patriots.

i thought that was pretty obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a die hard Patriots fan and have to disagree totally. It doesn't matter if everyone was doing it before last Sunday. The League sent a memo out essentially saying that it would no longer be tolerated. The Patriots ignored that memo and were the first one's caught. They deserved to be punished, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, so you are a pats fan but you don't feel that every team that is "cheating" should be punished equally?

I didn't say that they shouldn't be punished.

I believe the punishment is way too strong and the OTHER TEAMS THAT ALSO DO IT SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

Goodell and the media are showing a bias right now and they need to start treating teams fairly.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:32 PM

"Everyone does it so punish everyone." Please shut the [censored] up you morons. The Patriots got caught red handed. No other team in the NFL has been punished because either they aren't doing it anymore if they use to or they are hiding it well. Once they get caught, they will obviously be punished.

So stop crying like 5 year olds, man up and take the heat.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Everyone does it so punish everyone." Please shut the [censored] up you morons. The Patriots got caught red handed. No other team in the NFL has been punished because either they aren't doing it anymore if they use to or they are hiding it well. Once they get caught, they will obviously be punished.

[/ QUOTE ]

so the teams that do this should not be punished equally?
the Dolphins shouldn't be punished after last year?
Old 09-17-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

all this is coming from a jets fan who's coach couldn't handle an ass kicking so he ratted out the pats for something that had no impact on the victory.

Pathetic. You team is a bunch of pussies.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well the fact that everyone does it means that they should all be punished accordingly, not just the patriots.

i thought that was pretty obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a die hard Patriots fan and have to disagree totally. It doesn't matter if everyone was doing it before last Sunday. The League sent a memo out essentially saying that it would no longer be tolerated. The Patriots ignored that memo and were the first one's caught. They deserved to be punished, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, so you are a pats fan but you don't feel that every team that is "cheating" should be punished equally?

I didn't say that they shouldn't be punished.

I believe the punishment is way too strong and the OTHER TEAMS THAT ALSO DO IT SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

Goodell and the media are showing a bias right now and they need to start treating teams fairly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Media bias AGAINST the Patriots? You haven't been paying attention to the NFL for the last 5 years, have you?

I love it - Suspend Pacman and Chris Henry and you're doing good work. Crack down on Vick and you're a God following Tagliabue. Fine the Pats a total of $750k and take away one of two draft picks and WOAH!!! Now you've gone too damn far, cowboy!

PLO8FK, if you've got proof that every other team is doing it, maybe you should be calling the cowboy commish who apparently hates the Patriots above all...or you could just put down your crack pipe...
Old 09-17-2007, 01:37 PM

If the Jets did it they should be punished. No other team has been doing it this year. The Patriots were the only team caught. Stop being a totally moronic homer and face it. Toro is obviously a fan but isn't a moron and understands the situation.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You team is a bunch of pussies.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh ok, now I understand your side of the arguement.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:42 PM

hey November: you're a Jets fan? Wtf dude, why couldnt that pathetic football team at least tie it up against the god damn ravens last night? That organization should look into getting stick-em for their receivers
Old 09-17-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey November: you're a Jets fan? Wtf dude, why couldnt that pathetic football team at least tie it up against the god damn ravens last night? That organization should look into getting stick-em for their receivers

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only is this post way out of place in this thread but the use of stickum was banned a long time ago. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2007, 01:45 PM

Yes, the Jets have been pathetic. We had 3 chances to tie the game and we didn't. We lost and are 0-2. I think that covers it.

Does that make a difference, because I thought this was a thread about the Patriots cheating? Making statements about the Jets "sucking" or being "pathetic" won't get to me, so please don't waste your time.