Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 02:43 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
You know damn well that you spent that money. After Festa Al Lago. I volunteered to help you out because you are just a naiveté little girl and I was hoping that I could save you from making big mistakes.

I have coached many great players who came into poker with a lot of promise but without fundamental bankroll management skills with serious leaks in their game. I told you who these players are and you have spoken to some of them and they have told you how I helped them. When I first met you I believed that I could help you but it is now obvious to me that you are beyond help.

You ask about your twelve thousand dollars, where do you think the money that you have been playing with all this time has come from? You have been to Canada and Indiana. You played poker and you lost. You stayed at nice hotels and ate good meals. That money does not get refunded to you at the end of the session or when you leave to go to the next tournament.

It does not happen often but you conned me Brandi. You conned a lot of us. It is a shame too because we just wanted to help you.

I am traveling now, I am in New York on my way up to Canada. I think we are going to stay here for the night and I hope that the next time I see this forum you have set the record straight and stopped lying about us to all of these people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tom,

DID YOU DEMAND HUGGLES????

[ QUOTE ]
try this one on for size...

She says she's not paying Mark back because he came on here and talked [censored] about her.

She still wants her money back from the captain after she came on here and totally shamed him.

W
T
F
?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's an extra "e" in the 2nd sentence.

[ QUOTE ]
when you load up page 30, is anyone else getting this thing about planetganja.com that needs me to ok the certificate. i just keep saying no dont connect to website.

[/ QUOTE ]
yaaa man wtf is with this???? Check the certificate properties theres some key algorithim and key thumprint thins in there is that normal???

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

hey captain tom...does you knews a guy names uncle captain? he say he knews you from a trip with you band to seattle
Old 12-20-2006, 02:44 AM

This is not the real Tom Franklin, it is Cornell Fiji. Please do not impersonate someone like this.

[ QUOTE ]
You have been to Canada and Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[ QUOTE ]
This is not the real Tom Franklin, it is Cornell Fiji. Please do not impersonate someone like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

SAY IT AIN'T SO.

[ QUOTE ]
I am traveling now, I am in New York on my way up to Canada. I think we are going to stay here for the night and I hope that the next time I see this forum you have set the record straight and stopped lying about us to all of these people.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the very least, this part of his story checks out. He's in NY, not Vegas. It may be true. It may also be that the gimmick knows that I'm checking on him and that he should come up with some excuse for not being in Vegas. Anyone know why Capt. Tom should be in NY en route to Canada? Is there a tourney there?

Edit: MEbenhoe is right. This is a fake.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:45 AM

I think someone needs a huggle!
Old 12-20-2006, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the very least, this part of his story checks out. He's in NY, not Vegas. It may be true. It may also be that the gimmick knows that I'm checking on him and that he should come up with some excuse for not being in Vegas. Anyone know why Capt. Tom should be in NY en route to Canada? Is there a tourney there?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's really Cornel Fiji then let me be the first to say BAN HIM. Gas chamber is also acceptable.
Closed Thread